Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Prolong Super Lubricants PSL11202 Engine Treatment - 1 Gallon
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

93%

on August 3, 2014
So far so good. Decided to try this in my 1995 F350 7.3 diesel. After this last vacation it will be in there from now on. I gained quite a bit with mpg's and the truck has never ran so cool. I also used their transmission stuff. I went from 12mpg to 17 mpg driving my normal driving. I actually got 22 mpg's( best ever prior to this was 16mpg) on one fill up doing back road highways across CO. It's in the mower now also and when I do a oil change on the tractor it is going in there as well.
I'm a customer for life..Send coupons!!!!!.
on January 4, 2012
Ive used prolong in my ford festiva since 30000 miles. Usually these cars smoke due to bad valves at 100K. Not here no smoke yet at even 175000miles. Used it in my automatic transmission with the prolong transmission treatment. Transmission still shifts like new. I had lost all coolant once and the temperature was pegged to the red. Destroyed my water pump, plugs and radiator but the car still ran great after all of those were replaced. a true testiment of how great this lubricant really is. I was told prolong is corrosive but ive been using it since 1997 and have yet to see it destroy anything.
on March 26, 2015
Been using this Prolong Engine Oil Treatment for many long years with all cars and the engines continue to run without ever any problems, no leaks, no smoke, no noises, no sluggishness. I change the oil and filter at regular intervals using Castrol GTX motor oil and 8-oz of this stuff at each oil change. I also use the Prolong Automatic Transmission Treatment adding a bottle at each transmission oil change once a year without ever a problem. Amazon sells this product in a gallon jug container at huge cost savings over the single bottle of this stuff. I don't know what's inside this stuff but all I can tell you is THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS. Amazon ships this product FREE and arrives at your doorstep safe and secure. Regular maintenance of your vehicle is key for many long years of trouble free service, with something so simple as an oil and filter change along with this stuff. Sure beats the cost of a new car any day!
on October 23, 2014
I added a quart of this to the other 14 quarts in my 7.3 Ford Excursion. It is humming like a sowing machine. Cold starts are effortless. I could still tell a difference after a couple days knowing it wasn't just in hopes...
on September 22, 2014
I swear by this Stuff...
I can feel and hear the engines are smoother and Quieter after adding it to the Oil.
That means less heat and wear. I have 3 Vehicles, all are over 200,000 miles on them.
I've used Prolong on all of them since break-in. All smog easily.. (Calif.)
Don't use oil. and run strong. They all feel like they did many years ago.
on June 17, 2014
Used the Prolong transmission additive on a Mazda Protege transmission that wouldn't shift cold until it was driven several miles and even then, it shifted erratically. Had the issue for about a month, poured in the transmission additive and it resumed perfect shifting immediately. I drove it another 100k miles before I sold the car. Seems to me that if the transmission additive worked that well and that quickly, maybe I should use the engine additive too. I have yet to have an engine or transmission fail since I began using these products. I have driven three vehicles using these products over 300K miles and sold them all while they were still running well.
on December 14, 2015
Been using this stuff since it came out. The ONLY time I, or my boys have had problems, is when we DIDN'T use it!!! A CRAZY amazing story about how my wife drove my 460 Ranchero in Summer commute for over a week with NO water in the radiator... not a mark or bluing on any bearings!
on May 11, 2011
i used this for five years in engine and transmission one that little different than engine, im not sure if it helped the engine but i could tell in the five speed manual transmission that it would shift easy when i used it. but i have now 230,000 miles and runs great. of course its a toyota but still
on April 27, 2016
Ive been using this for years. I drive 100 miles a day on a 300000 mile toyota camry. I can tell you that i have confirmed though experimentation that i get at least 40 extra mpg out of a tank of gas in this car. I use it in my mowers too. I can definitely tell that they run a little smoother using this. Buy it.
on June 25, 2015
It is difficult to observe the benefits in newer motors. I do use it in an older Chevy pickup with 250k miles. The rod rattle on start up is almost completely gone. That leads me to believe that there is some lubrication in the rod bearings that remains after the oil has drained back into the pan. My assumption is that if it helps the older motors, it will be a benefit for all motors, so I use it in all my cars and motorcycle.