Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on July 26, 2011
Richard Smallwood has put to music his conversations with God. This CD tracks an experience of someone who has been through something and has conversed with God about the highs and lows. Mr. Smallwood has reminded God of the promises God has given to us and ends the CD reminding us to trust God no matter what experiences we go through. A true ministry. This CD is not simply music, it will also take you on a journey with God. Whew! PRAISE GOD! BUY IT! You will not be disappointed.
on July 25, 2011
Richard Smallwood is an AWESOME writer & musician!!!!! I LOVE his music, because it's based on the scriptures!!We need the WORD in our music and not just a beat!! You must buy this CD it's so WORTH it!!!
on October 12, 2011
Promises is just an astounding work of Richard Smallwood & Vision!!! If you know of or have heard Richard Smallwoood...then this CD is a MUST in your collection NOW!!! Donald Lawrence & Lalah Hathaway...AMAZING!!! Trust Me is one of MANY songs that'll have you praising the Lord out loud...emotional, heart wrenching and spiritually thought provoking!!! Excellence has happened again!!!
on January 6, 2015
I love Richard Smallwood. The man is talented and anointed. He wrote the words, the vocal arrangements, the orchestral arrangement, everything. If you want R&B gospel that touches your soul, your heart and your mind and will have you crying tears of praise, joy and sorrow all at the same time, then this is the CD and composer for you!
on July 23, 2011
From the first ANOINTED note to the last...Richard Smallwood with Vision exemplifies Gospel music that stirs the soul and calms the spirit, "Promises", delivers, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
on November 28, 2013
Richard Smallwood does it again! What an anointed servant of the Lord. We can stand on God's precious promises through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ and these wonderful songs serve as powerful reminders of His faithfulness!
on January 22, 2013
I am a big Richard Smallwood fan. He has an awesome gospel music ministry that is undeniably moving and touching. This cd is already apart of my collection, but I purchased it to give as a gift to a friend who was not familiar with Richard Smallwood and his ministry.
on March 22, 2014
I have always been a Richard Smallwood fan. I purchased this CD for the song 'Trust Me', but soon fell in love with the entire CE. However, my favorite is Lalah Hathaway singing 'Praying for Peace'. Absolutely beautiful music, complete Richard Smallwood in every manner.
on September 22, 2014
I bought this CD for "Trust Me," which I have played over and over. No matter what the song, though, Richard Smallwood can always be counted on to deliver pure, unvarnished and Spirit-filled music that speaks directly to the soul.
on August 11, 2013
I purchased the album as a gift and the recipient seemed very pleased although some of the titles I thought were not on this particular album. No discredit to Richard Smallwood; I think He's a great artist!