5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I have always suffered from severe acne for years. I would go to the dermatologist multipal times to get it treated and nothing worked until I started using Pronexin. I literally tried everything and this is the only thing that has ever worked for me. I love it. I'm on my 3rd bottle now and it still works wonders. It even makes your face feel fresh and clean all day long...
Published on September 17, 2012 by Kyle

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok product
Not sure this is worth the money didn't help out so much with acne as promised. It has helped a small amount considering what the product says it will do.
Published 12 months ago by Celeste Steed

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love it!, December 4, 2014
This review is from: Pronexin - Acne Face Wash - Best Acne Face Wash - The Best Acne Treatment to Become Acne-free (Health and Beauty)
Ive been using this product for over 4 years!! I absolutely love it!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Watery product, May 29, 2013
I have ordered this product before and have never had issues until now. My biggest complaint is that the product is very watery this time. As soon as I put it into my hand it runs right off. Makes it difficult to get the full effect of it and I have to use more because of the runniness. For the price per bottle I am not happy about this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pronexin: Acne Face wash, April 21, 2014
terry9562 (Ashburn, VA United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this product for my daughter request. When she uses it at a regular bases she is very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Recommended, December 21, 2013
Worked great, but I didn't see any kind of a difference for a week. But I would definitely recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars great face wash, February 12, 2013
This is the only product that worked this good on my face im almost 80% clear of acne, in a month of use . And it also leaves your skin very soft. My ratin is 4/5

1.0 out of 5 stars The best? Doubtful, February 9, 2013
Didbt work I was disappointed with this product it did not live up to the rep this website has given it

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, January 18, 2013
Sam (Westport, CT) - See all my reviews
works better than anything else we have found. great in the shower or at the sink. cleans thoroughly. better than proactive.

3.0 out of 5 stars meh..., June 12, 2013
I have mild acne and pronexin didn't make my face worse, but it didn't really help either. I found that St. Ives Apricot scrub was cheaper and worked just as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pronexin, May 17, 2013
This was received in a white bottle with no markings. No list of ingredients or directions. This worked no different than any of the other products I have used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Last face wash I will ever use!, January 9, 2013
I had never really had problems with my skin until after I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I broke out so bad and nothing would clear it up. I became a product junkie and tried everything out there. I happened upon Pronexin and decided I had nothing left to lose. Immediately I was turned off by the brown color and unusual smell, however knowing it was an all natural product I decided to give it a try anyway. The walnut shell makes my skin so soft! My fiance is always complimenting me on it. My makeup even went on smoother. Within a couple of weeks I noticed my face was clearing up. I now have beautiful, clear skin. The only breakouts I get are when I get lazy and neglect to wash my face. Im a big fan that it is only a one step process too.. With other products, such as ProActiv, my face would get raw from all the scrubbing and rubbing. Also, one bottle lasts me several months! You only need a dime sized amount and with this taken into consideration, the price is AMAZING! I have been using Pronexin for a year now and just ordered my third bottle. I LOVE Pronexin! It is the only product that has worked for me.