Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 7, 2013
I have always been curious about near death experiences and have always wondered what people experience. It amazes me that some people come back from "the other side" and are able to tell us what things are like. This book tells us about one such experience and gives us all hope of what might lie after life. It is an intriguing read that would interest anyone who wants to take a peak at the afterlife.
VINE VOICEon February 24, 2013
I would highly recommend this book to anyone on a spiritual path....truth or fiction it certainly worth the read and thought proving!!!
Through the years I have read many books of NDEs (Near Death Experiences) and as a health care provider I have talked with those who have experienced the near death only to live to tell about it. This is one of the best books regarding this subject and the description from Dr. alexander from his perspective along with the medical perspective as he was hospitalized makes for an exciting read.
on January 14, 2013
I am a believer of God and reading this preview of the book gave me more understanding and illustrations about what happens after death. Happy to hear another story that heaven is for real.
on July 13, 2013
All NDE are interesting to me as a believer of heaven and God but the Dr has a more intense visit than most. There is so much we don't know as humans and his perspective of a spiritual realm it's worth reading.
on April 21, 2015
Out of this world. Since we live in same town and I go to the Wake Forest Baptist Hospital where he and his father operate, I am a might biases. His lecture help my attention as it did the hundreds attending. My husband and I are believers. A complicated book made clear.
pegwarf
on October 26, 2013
The experience of his personal N.D.E. is valuable to all of us still confined to this Earthly space. This is comforting....knowing that our sense of self And actual SELF is not bound to our physical "container" but is rather of God all along. Our fears of physical death are unnecessary.
on June 16, 2013
I had heard of this book and wondered if I wanted to read it. After I read the summary I was quite satisfied. It gave me enough info to make a decision about the purchase.

Bring on more summaries!
on August 30, 2013
The idea of Heaven means something different to each person who believes in it. Some people share stories of being there, while others think it's impossible to really tell if Heaven exists. For those who are unsure if Heaven is real this book may just help fill in the gaps for you and give you all the proof you need. Proof of Heaven provides its readers with all the details they may need to make an educated decision on their beliefs. The book is broken down into sections that take the time to explain how to overcome your doubts of Heaven and embrace what is a reality. It also provides readers with hope that may have been lost in these troubling times. I recommend this book to all those who may be a bit skeptical, and for those who already believe. You may find yourself not being able to put the book down. Proof of Heaven -- Dr. Eben Alexander III M.D. -- Book Summary & Analysis
on March 27, 2014
No,No,No; my fault for not paying better attention; a complete waste of money; just a summary and a poor on at that; also not authorized by the author or publisher; the people who sold this should be ashamed of themselves;
on June 23, 2013
Everyone should read this. The grave is not just a hole in the ground.....it is a doorway.
An amazing account of what is beyond the grave especially coming from a skilled brain surgeon with high integrity.
When we are made aware of what is afterlife it challenges us to live accordingly.