Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on January 7, 2013
I have always been curious about near death experiences and have always wondered what people experience. It amazes me that some people come back from "the other side" and are able to tell us what things are like. This book tells us about one such experience and gives us all hope of what might lie after life. It is an intriguing read that would interest anyone who wants to take a peak at the afterlife.
VINE VOICEon February 24, 2013
I would highly recommend this book to anyone on a spiritual path....truth or fiction it certainly worth the read and thought proving!!!
Through the years I have read many books of NDEs (Near Death Experiences) and as a health care provider I have talked with those who have experienced the near death only to live to tell about it. This is one of the best books regarding this subject and the description from Dr. alexander from his perspective along with the medical perspective as he was hospitalized makes for an exciting read.
on January 14, 2013
I am a believer of God and reading this preview of the book gave me more understanding and illustrations about what happens after death. Happy to hear another story that heaven is for real.
on July 13, 2013
All NDE are interesting to me as a believer of heaven and God but the Dr has a more intense visit than most. There is so much we don't know as humans and his perspective of a spiritual realm it's worth reading.
on March 9, 2013
This is a good, fast, book to read. Holds your interest. I could not put the book down ready to read the full version.
on October 26, 2013
The experience of his personal N.D.E. is valuable to all of us still confined to this Earthly space. This is comforting....knowing that our sense of self And actual SELF is not bound to our physical "container" but is rather of God all along. Our fears of physical death are unnecessary.
on August 30, 2013
The idea of Heaven means something different to each person who believes in it. Some people share stories of being there, while others think it's impossible to really tell if Heaven exists. For those who are unsure if Heaven is real this book may just help fill in the gaps for you and give you all the proof you need. Proof of Heaven provides its readers with all the details they may need to make an educated decision on their beliefs. The book is broken down into sections that take the time to explain how to overcome your doubts of Heaven and embrace what is a reality. It also provides readers with hope that may have been lost in these troubling times. I recommend this book to all those who may be a bit skeptical, and for those who already believe. You may find yourself not being able to put the book down. Proof of Heaven -- Dr. Eben Alexander III M.D. -- Book Summary & Analysis
on March 27, 2014
No,No,No; my fault for not paying better attention; a complete waste of money; just a summary and a poor on at that; also not authorized by the author or publisher; the people who sold this should be ashamed of themselves;
on September 25, 2013
I appreciated how the author included his skepticism and bias towards analysis. This would also be good for high school and college students to read and discuss. Julie M.
on February 3, 2013
Very little information for 3.00 was expecting much more, I don't think I got enough information to know whether I would want the book or not