This book provides evidence which makes it clear that most religious history is not what we think it is. It lets you see the true heritage that has been suppressed for centuries. It shows that there was once a greatly advanced and ancient culture that was a global society. That was the Vedic civilization. Even today we can see its influence in any part of the world, which makes it obvious that before the world became full of distinct and separate cultures, religions, and countries, it was once united in a common brotherhood of Vedic culture, with common standards, ideals, language, and representations of God.
No matter what we may be in regard to our present religion, society, or country, we are all descendants of that ancient, global civilization. The Vedic tradition of India is the parent of humanity and the original ancestor of all religions. Through this book you will see:
* How Vedic knowledge was given to humanity by the Supreme.
* The history and traditional source of the Vedas and Vedic Aryan society.
* Who were the original Vedic Aryans. How Vedic society was a global influence and what shattered this world-wide society.
* Many scientific discoveries over the past several centuries are only rediscoveries of what was already known in the Vedic literature. You will see the advanced nature of Vedic knowledge that long superceded other noted cultures.
* The origins of world language and literature are found in India and Sanskrit. How Sanskrit faded from being a global language.
* The Vedic influence and proof of its ancient existence found in such countries as Britain, France, Russia, Greece, China, Japan, Egypt, and in areas of Scandinavia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas.
* The links between the Vedic and other ancient cultures, such as the Sumerians, Persians, Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, etc.
* How Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism were all influenced by the Vedic tradition and still contain many Vedic elements within them today.
* How many of the western holy sites, churches, and mosques were once the sites of Vedic holy places and sacred shrines.
* Uncovering the truth of India's history: Powerful evidence that shows how many mosques and Muslim buildings were once opulent Vedic temples.
* The need to recognize the real history of the world, and to protect what is left of Vedic culture, the roots of humanity.
This book is offered as an attempt to allow humnity to see more clearly its universal origins. However, this book provides enough amazing, if not startling, facts and evidence about the truth of world history and the ancient, global Vedic culture, that it could quite possibly cause a major shift in the way we view religious history and world traditions.