Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 8, 2013 3:32:19 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 4:08:03 PM PST
Hello all,
I have not read Dr.Alexander book (yet) but have interesting concern. If we take his experience at the face value(proof of heaven), should we regard negative(hellish) NDEs(though not so frequent) as proof of Hell?
I am open to the possibility that afterlife(if exists) my be divided into different realms,though I prefer not term `hell`but `lower astral plane`.Any thougts would be appreciated

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2013 1:45:37 PM PST
Kali says:
I think we need to forget about the title of this book. The book doesn't offer proof of anything. It is, however, an excellent contribution to NDE literature. The publishers of the book came up with the title, and I suspect Dr. Alexander wishes he had not allowed them to do so. He has received nothing but grief over the title--as well he should have.

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 4:07:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 9, 2013 5:14:06 PM PST
Kali: 'I think we need to forget about the title of this book.'
AZ:Totally agree. I think it is misleading title that caused so much fuss with the book - I don`t remember any other NDE book caused so much noise.And yes ,as contribution to the NDE literature it is just excellent
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 8, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife by Eben Alexander III M. D. (Paperback - October 23, 2012)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (8,624)