Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 21, 2015
I wanted a waterproof light weight walking shoe for summer and these fit the bill. A good amount of the shoe is breathable fabric with a supportive leather structure. They are a little stinky out of the box due to the water repellent used on them but it fades pretty quick. I have flat feet and these insoles are pretty flat which is good for me. They are always removable in Propet shoes so you can put in others if needed. Very comfortable instantly. I buy a lot of 6 inch high shoes for the ankle support and these have padded and comfortable ankle support that I can lace up tight. Another thing about Propet is that the Wide width is usually pretty roomy. I go between a D and a W for different brands but I ordered the D width in these and they fit perfectly. I like the black suede version because they look a little dressier since I'll wear them to visit clients on rainy days instead of getting my dress shoes wet.
on May 22, 2014
I am now replacing this pair of these same boots, model etc, I have worn to work last 3-4 years. I bought these after using other boots, make etc, but quit searching after I wore these. Well satisfied.
on April 19, 2016