5.0 out of 5 stars Great for feet that swell- These are slippers, not sneakers!
Very comfortable and easy fitting slippers. These are slippers though. No idea why they are calling them sneakers here. I found them on another website but they were out of them. Luckily, Amazon had them. Good for feet that swell and/or are sensitive. They are absolutely though indoor slippers.
Published on November 17, 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Helps with swelling feet.
Published 23 months ago by Walt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for feet that swell- These are slippers, not sneakers!, November 17, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Helps with swelling feet., August 7, 2012
This shoe/slipper helps with my swelling, edemic, diabetic feet. I can adjust it appropriately as the swelling in my feet ebbs and flows. Not perfect but better than other solutions I've tried thus far. A little heavy because it has an orthotic but very tolerable since I use it as a slipper around the house. It could be used as a shoe since it has a full tread. In that case I think its weight would be more noticeable because of the additional walking and I suspect it would cause foot problems such as blistering because of rubbing against the adjustable features of the shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a shoe that doesn't cause pain for the diabetic feet., July 29, 2012
CG (Centreville, VA United States) - See all my reviews
For years I have purchased a variety of extra wide, cushioned slippers for my dad's diabetic feet. Finally, this one really works. He prefers mules, because it's hard for him to bend over, so I had to insist he try these. But since that first try, he wears them all the time. They are highly adjustable and apparently, he thinks they are the most comfortable ones yet. I, myself, own other Propet shoes, and I have to say that Propet has thus far given me 100% satisfaction on comfort, style, and quality. Propet is a great brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's cronus sneaker - Propet, January 29, 2013
Although they're sneakers, my husband using them as house shoes. Finding them has given him back the independence of putting his shoes on and off when he wants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for older folks, August 2, 2013
These are the second pair of Propet shoes I have bought for my father who is 97 year old. His feet are quiet swollen and these shoes have three different areas to adjust, the heal and on each side of the instep, so that they are able go on easily and fit just right. They have a no-slip sole so I don't have to worry about him when he stands in the bathroom. The fact that they are washable is also a plus. I am sure that the next time he needs a new pair of shoes they will be Propets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my hubby!!, January 22, 2014
My husband was looking for some sturdy comfortable shoes to wear around the house. He loved these! The best thing is they are adjustable and can fit snug with socks or without. He wears them all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Propet Men's Sneaker, September 10, 2012
I purchased these shoes/sneakers for my Dad who is 90 years old and is experiencing very swollen feet. These sneakers were absolutely perfect!! Not only did they fit very well, but they are extremely comfortable and easy to put on and take off for an elderly man. Definitely recommend!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, June 4, 2014
The rubber soles assure you that your loved one will not slip and fall. Fits even the widest or most swollen feet, and they are very comfortable!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Cronus Sneaker, July 12, 2014
My husband has severe edema and hammer toe along with foot sensitivity. These are good because they unwrap at the back and on top. The velcro is long enough to adjust nicely. Quick service, also.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for those who suffer from edema, July 11, 2014
E. Yberg "Ed in Halesite, NY" (Huntington Bay, New York USA) - See all my reviews
completely adjustable heel and in-step... not bad looking either.

Propet Men's M0095B Cronus Sneaker