5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes for Diabetics
My husband is a diabetic with very bad neuropathy so he has to have a shoe with good support and yet allows his feet to breath. He has tried several different shoes approved by Medicare for diabetics but they never seemed to fit right. This shoe fit perfect from the first time he put them on. I highly recommend this shoe for all diabetics.
Published on October 6, 2012 by Granny Barb

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not order if you weigh more than 200lbs
Published 7 months ago by SteamLoco76

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes for Diabetics, October 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes for Pedal Edema & Neuropathy, April 7, 2012
This review is from: Propet Men's MPED3 Pedwalker 3 Oxford (Shoes)
I've purchased a number of styles of therapeutic shoes for a family member who has multiple medical conditions, including pedal edema and neuropathy. These have been by far the best of all the styles we've tried. They expand as needed to accommodate swelling/edema and are comfortable/durable. I've spent much more money on specially fitted shoes by a pedorthist, but these are the ones she wears. There was no break-in period for these shoes. She has never had any blisters or reddened areas. I have even put these in the washer on occasion and they still look/feel fine. Admittedly, they are not going to win any glamour contest--they look just like the illustration. But they look as good (or better) than most therapeutic shoes of this type. We have been most pleased with this purchase and highly recommend these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars many foot problems solved, September 3, 2010
This review is from: Propet Men's MPED3 Pedwalker 3 Oxford (Shoes)
I have had these shoes for about a week and so far I love them. Especially for the roominess. My feet look skinny but my toes spread out and when I have another gout flair up I will need the room and the stretch of the neoprene.
I have several foot problems and spend a lot of time on my feet so I am working with different inserts and socks. This doesn't reflect badly on the shoes; on the contrary with all the room I can afford to put in or take out inserts till I find that perfect balance. Thank you propet and amazon and shoe mall for making my online experience a pleasant one!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shoe!, January 9, 2010
This is one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! It feels like a slipper instead of a shoe. The "strap" is sturday and has plenty of velcro to hold tightly. The only complaint I have with this shoe is that the upper front is made of a fabric which, like most fabric, tends to "fray" over time with contact from other items. In all fairness to the Propet company, though, I have to say that the amount of "fraying" I have seen (and I am bad about sticking my feet under things) has been minimal, and I've had my shoes for a while.

One thing to note before buying these shoes, though, is that the fabric is so soft that it provides NO protection against anything dropped on the upper foot or toes.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable shoes .., December 27, 2012
Very, very comfortable shoes ...
I recommend this shoe, especially for large-weight
For long-distance walking or standing for a long time

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort first, December 11, 2012
The shoes are quite comfortable, i work office so needed something like this, its very lightweight and has a removable insole if you prefer inserting your own insole...shoes is stylish as I got many compliments cause co-workers thought it was suede ...it actually does look so but its neoprene i think. Only issue I have is because the front of the shoe is neoprene and not say leather or something i fear my toe will bust through the soft fabric or de-shape it.

I recommend it for people looking for a comfortable shoe and around maybe 200lbs...also note the fabric area is not water proof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable ever, June 13, 2011
Deana (College Station, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I bought these for an elderly relative who has foot problems. He loves them. Very soft upper and strong sole. Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, January 18, 2009
Great shoes, great price, fast shipping. If these are the shoes you need, buy them here. Best price on the web.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not order if you weigh more than 200lbs, May 4, 2014
SteamLoco76 (Homer City, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes in yet another attempt to find comfortable shoes for my size 15EE feet and accommodate my lymph-edema swelling. The shoes opened wide enough and I was able to put in my orthotic insoles. Wearing them for just six hours ruined the shoes. They stretched out and began to roll-under so that I was walking on the side of the shoe instead of the sole. The glue holding the sole to the upper also began to separate. These shoes may work for lighter weight people, but not for anyone much over 200 lbs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just fine ..., December 11, 2013
The shoe is light and comfortable. The long buckle makes it easy to put on / take off. But I think the arch support is weak, and while walking i can feel the outer sole is a bit hard. Also, it does not breath well, I can feel my socks got dump in middle of the day.

Propet Men's MPED3 Pedwalker 3 Oxford