5.0 out of 5 stars Truly A Blessing
Published on January 4, 2001 by Tammee Greer

1.0 out of 5 stars Prophets and personal prophecy/Dr. Bill Hammon
I recommend anyone that has received a prophecy read this book. It explained a time frame that prophecies may be filled.
truly excellent book.The book brought forth much understanding.
Published on June 12, 2012 by marlene

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly A Blessing, January 4, 2001
Tammee Greer (Boynton Beach, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prophets and Personal Prophecy (Volume 1) (Paperback)
I have read this book over and over again. Every time I read it, I notice gold nuggets I overlooked before. One thing the Lord made stand out in my spirit while reading this book was that I really have to walk in his love and learn more about it in order to operate effectively in any ministry. The Word does say that if we prophecy, prophecy will cease if we have not love. The Word says that without love, none of the other gifts mean anything. If we don't love those around us the way the Lord would, what makes us think we would be set loose on his church. It has answered so many questions about prophets and personal prophecy that I couldn't get anywhere else. Though we all have pastors, teachers, etc., they are human as well and aren't always available or easy to get time with. It was wonderful to find a book to feed my hungry heart without having to arrange to talk to someone else. I couldn't stop reading and the more I read, the hungrier I became...sort of like a starving child sitting down to his/her first meal after a week with no food. Now, I can always refer back to the book if I have forgotton something (we always go back for seconds to the food we enjoy the most). There have been times when I wasn't comfortable to ask anyone about prophecy and the prophetic ministry and I found my answers in this book. I had been in prayer about the many questions I had and would ask Jesus tons of questions...why this, why that, etc. and ask him to provide to me the answers. The Lord certainly has answered prayer with this book and has given me more information that what I even had asked for (Ephesians 3:20). Praise God!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best. An essential volume., August 23, 1998
This review is from: Prophets and Personal Prophecy (Volume 1) (Paperback)
Dr. Hamon's first volume is essential for anyone involved in charismatic and prophetic issues within the Christian community. It will spare the reader many potential disasters if the precepts contained are practiced. He removes the spookiness, fraud, mystique and hyper-spirituality often associated with charismatic gifts, particularly prophecy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prophets and Personal Prophecy, October 21, 2000
K. Weems "GoldenWarrior" (Powder Springs, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prophets and Personal Prophecy (Volume 1) (Paperback)
People, I am so excited about this book! I have read most of Bishop Hamons books already but this one last. Why? I don't know. But I am now taking a class on this book with its student workbook and it is the best thing I have done for myself in learning material this year! I have seen Bishop Hamon many times and must say the man is incredible. I am not impressed easily! I have seen God's fire come out of this mans mouth when he speaks. I have seen many Prophets since and this man is on the cutting edge of what God is doing today. I have also taken another course of his, Moving in Spiritual Gifts wich is simular to this course. I just pray everyone reaches this level of cutting edge ministry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Something Serious, July 9, 2004
This review is from: Prophets and Personal Prophecy (Volume 1) (Paperback)
Dr. Hamon has hit the nail on the head once again. He has saved us countless hours of pain and heartache by sharing his prophetic experiences and lessons with us in this book. Prophecy and the Office of Prophet are essential to the success and the growth of the Body of Christ. Dr. Hamon has removed the mystery surrounding this office and gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Prophecy today for people today, December 25, 1997
This review is from: Prophets and Personal Prophecy (Volume 1) (Paperback)
Bill Hammon is a mature prophet of today. Unlike many he has avoided the pitfalls of money and power that have caused others to fall. Here he writes what he has learned about God speaking to us today, of God providing us with direction and of engouragement that is directly from Him. And he provides us with guidlines on how to validate what we hear from God and how to interpret timing from one who deals with eternity not time. There is a sequel, Prophets, Pitfalls and Prophecies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prophets and Personal Prophecy, February 7, 2007
This review is from: Prophets and Personal Prophecy (Volume 1) (Paperback)
This is a very informative book. I believe that anyone with the prophetic giftings should read this book and even those who do not operate in the prophetic but have been given prophetic words. It helps one understand what type of gifting they may be operating in and how to apply it. Very good. It also will help you to understand a word given and how to apply it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply AMAZING, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Prophets and Personal Prophecy (Volume 1) (Paperback)
This book changed my life!
It taught me so much about prophecy.
I learned the does and donts to the prophetic.
An amazing book of revelation for our time.
A MUST read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Volume 1 in a series of 3; prophetic learning tools., June 15, 2013
This review is from: Prophets and Personal Prophecy (Volume 1) (Paperback)
If you have been searching to learn MORE about the prophetic move of God. This is the first book in Dr Hamon set series. I highly recommend these 3books as a start to understanding more about the calling, and about the appointment, and the annointing of this realm. For such a time as this!
These books we're written many years ago, HOWEVER they will NEVER get outdated. As years have gone by time has cought up to the information covered in these books.
A must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Prophets and Personal Prophecy (Volume 1) (Paperback)
This book is awesome. Bill Hamon written a guide that churches should teach from and study. I love it. Great book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Prophets and personal prophecy/Dr. Bill Hammon, June 12, 2012
This review is from: Prophets and Personal Prophecy (Volume 1) (Paperback)
truly excellent book.The book brought forth much understanding.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Prophets and Personal Prophecy (Volume 1)
Prophets and Personal Prophecy (Volume 1) by Bill Hamon (Paperback - July 1, 1987)
$14.99 $13.03
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies