Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Propper Men's 50N/50C ACU Trouser
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 15, 2014

XXLL 43-46 32 1/2 - 35 1/2
3XLR 47-50 29 1/2 - 32 1/2
3XLL 47-50 32 1/2 - 35 1/2
4XLR 51-54 29 1/2 - 32 1/2
0Comment| 143 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2014
Says 50/50 nyco and is 65/35 poly cotton. I would not pay $59.95 for poly cotton you can get those all day lomg for $45. now I have to waste my time shipping them back. Amazon needs to crack down on its vendors and these erroneous descriptions. How can you comparison shop effectivley otherwise?
on September 9, 2014
These are NOT 50/50 nylon/cotton. They are poly cotton. I searched and searched for a retailer that sold nyco a-tacs ACUs, and I am VERY disappointed.
on November 6, 2014
The A-TACS trousers are NOT 50/50 NYCO. They are the cheaper poly/cotton. Tru-Spec announced NYCO A-TACS TRU Trousers. As much as I hate velcro closure pocket flaps, Propper's crappy poly-cotton is worse.
on July 30, 2015
These pants are perfect! I bought them in the Atacs FG and wow what a difference from multicam. The pants have two very large cargo pockets, 2 front, and 2 back pockets. I ordered mine in medium regular. I am 32 waist by 32 in length. Standing at 6'0ft and 160lbs. These pants fit a bit loose and a tad bit long. However, there is straps on the waist line to tighten them just fine and with a pair of boots, it's not too bad in length. Also, has straps at the bottom of the pants to tighten them around your shoes too. Pants are durable, won't rip! Great for airsoft in a Forrest area! Overall great pants.
review image
on May 26, 2016
These pants are excellent!!! I am an Army veteran and these are 95% the same as the issued pants from the military. The only thing they do not have are either fire retardant or bug repellent in the material. Durability wise these are very tough pants and unless you love to slide on gravel or rock beds these will last forever. The only real issue they have is after several washes they will begin to fade, but my military ones did as well so no real issue there. Overall I would highly recommend these pants to anybody looking for a good pair of tactical pants for whatever it is you plan to use them for. Enjoy!!
on January 2, 2016
I'm a 5'7" 120lb female. I ordered the small regular, fits nicely. The pants are VERY baggy. Like I could be 5'7" 300 lb and the pants would still be baggy in the thighs. But I kinda like it. Very comfortable. (If you're a woman like me trying to find non fashion pants, order a size down from what you would usually get because of the men's sizing)
on March 13, 2016
Great pants. I've had several pairs before and bought in order to get the color. I wish these had Velcro on the side pockets instead of buttons. The ACU's I've found have Velcro but I can't seem to find them in this camo color.
on October 16, 2014
came in two days. so fast. and as I said better than the ones issued to me. the main cargo pockets have buttons rather than the annoying Velcro that fails every time. the material is a bit thicker but will last longer than three washes. still cheep enough to be affordable. so this is the brand that just earned a life long customer
on December 16, 2013
These look just like the Army issue pants in every sense. They are a cotton blend verses the Army issue pants so they are lighter which will make them cooler in the summer. PERFECT FOR GARRISON WORK; not sure I would buy them for a deployment but for stateside; save the money and buy these!