- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Proscan 22LED30QA 22-Inch 720p LED HDTV (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 3D Digital Comb Filter and Noise Reduction
- Response Time : 6.5ms
- 1 VGA Input, 1 USB Slot, 1 HDMI Input
- Tuner Mode : ATSC
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 - Contrast: 800:1 - Brightness: 300cd/m
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Proscan
- Model Number: 22LED30QA
- Display Technology: LED-lit
- Display Size: 22 inches
- Speaker Count: 2
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
The main issue with this product is the sound. It is beyond horrible. Your average laptop speakers will sound like this TV does.
I gave this 4/5 stars mainly because I got the product at about half of what Amazon is currently selling it for. Otherwise I would have given it 3/5 stars due to the atrocious sound quality.
1. The picture is great thanks to 1080P screen (and because its so small). No ghosting/blurring and very nice colors, black level, contrast, etc.
2. It picks up all the channels so no weak tuner problems here.
3. If you pick a channel that has a HD version available, it automatically defaults to the HD version (i.e. you push 3, you get 3-1).
4. Surprising number of inputs and outputs. Even digital audio outputs.
1. Like someone else pointed out, the speakers sound just like my laptop. In fact I'm pretty sure they actually put laptop speakers in it.
2. 22" screen is way smaller than I expected. It's smaller than an old 19" CRT.
It takes about 8 seconds from when I hit power on the remote until I see something on the screen. Channels change in about 1 second if you go analog to analog or digital to digital. It takes 2 to 3 seconds if you go analog to digital or vice versa.
Received the item 3 days ago and up till now I am totally satisfied with it:
1. Purchased from amazon for $106.
2. The actually item I received is Proscan 22LED45QA (with 1080p) instead of 22LED30QA (720p). so sweet !
3. Two HDMI inputs. + other inputs..
4. Picture quality is average to above average, for a 22".
5. Sound quality is below average. But definitely not unbearable. Similar sound feel to those speakers from $150-$200 price range LCD monitors. Totally acceptable for local TV (analog or HD) and games.
6. Tried XBOX360 on it and it's great. No noticeable lagging. (played SF4 and Gears2)
7. The packaging from amazon is unexpectedly poor for this item. it's Retail packaging and one can easily open it without using tools.
8. User interface is simply and easy to navigate. The remote control is also intuitive and easy to use.
9. Takes less time to change channel.(than my other 32" vizio HDTV, which take ~1s between two channel).I feel like this unit takes 0.5s - 1s.
just the sound is not that great and im ok with that
perfect for bedroom or kitchen area
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great seller thanks!
Great item too ...couldn't ask for much more.
It arrived on time, etc., etc., but after a little over a month as I tried to connect my daughters leapster learning system I found the a/v and component connections did not work. Read morePublished on October 28, 2011 by M. Bermudez
TV is on the low end. There is no USB slot, it is a service slot only and nothing is to be put in this slot. TV has 1VGA, 2HDMI but no USB.Published on August 14, 2011 by Mrchrisc
Expected a 720p HDTV, got a 1080p. That was a nice surprise. I can't understand the bad reviews, it's a decent unit. I've only had it a day but so far for the price, it's great.Published on August 10, 2011 by Al
I purchased this little tv when Amazon had it listed at $111 because I needed a smaller screen for college in the fall. Read morePublished on August 10, 2011 by BoomerSooner!
Paid $103 for mine. Amazon shipped me the 22LED45QA - the Full HD/1080p version instead. Thanks Amazon!
Picture quality is good. Read more