Published 16 months ago by James L. Strong

2.0 out of 5 stars DVD PLAYER DOES NOT WORK
DVD player did not work straight out of the box, still have not been able to get the DVD player to work.
Be very wary ordering this product.
Published 7 months ago by Jessica

4.0 out of 5 stars A whole lot to like, few quirks, otherwise it would have been 5*, April 30, 2013
James L. Strong "max4urmoney" (outside San Ramon, Alajuela, Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Proscan 32-Inch HDTV with Built-In DVD Player (Electronics)
The picture quality is spectacular and the sound is adequate. I really enjoyed this television, but here are some quirks, have to change the TV to DVD to even have the disk inserted, meaning, it is more complicated than it needs to be. I would rather, if I insert a DVD, that it switches automatically, as that is the reason, after all, I am inserting a DVD. I love "mute", as I do not tolerate commercials well, mute is a very small button on the remote. The remote is very responsive, but is laid out strangely, in comparison to others. Mine was listed as 1080i and it looked it, Mine has 3 HDMI and a "-C" at the end of the model number. Really quite impressed with the resolution and not disappointed with the sound either. All in all, great television and the DVD player is a nice bonus to have it in the package, despite being more manual than it needs to be. I would give the picture quality a solid 5*, sound 4*, remote, 3*= 4* total. Price and overall satisfaction 5*.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV with DVD Player, March 12, 2013
I bought this TV as I wanted to have a good size tv with the option of playing DVDs. We have a huge collection of DVDs, especially for my kids, so it is convenient to have a DVD player right built into the TV. I am very pleased with our purchase. The TV was easy to set up and looks really nice on the TV stand I got for it. Picture quality is better than I expected. Sound quality is definitely adequate - it isn't bose quality speakers, but I have no trouble hearing the TV loudly from across the room. I would recommend to someone looking for an affordable TV with great features and a nice design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Picture Quality, June 3, 2013
This TV has meet and exceeded my expectations. I have it HDM1 and it looks like 3D. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Proscan TV, May 2, 2013
This TV is a great buy have one same brand works fine great sound and picture quality so I said get a combo it works great.

2.0 out of 5 stars DVD PLAYER DOES NOT WORK, January 29, 2014
Be very wary ordering this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars DVD player, April 22, 2014
TV shows a great picture. Sad to say the DVD player does not work! Sad we can't be without a TV and send it back for another one. Electronics should be checked before sent out to customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., July 3, 2013
The picture is beautiful. The DVD is easy to work. My granddaughter loves it. Great, Great, Great! I rate this product as high as I can,

1.0 out of 5 stars Good TV, July 28, 2013
We purchased this TV two months ago for our bedroom and it has worked amazingly well. The sound is good, picture is clear, and it's playing the DVDs accordingly. My only complaint is that it has to be in DVD mode to insert or eject DVDs. I would like to purchase another one, but it looks like it'll be a long wait.

Edit- I've now owned this TV for 9 months and I have changed my mind. It does not play DVDs anymore. Neither does the 19 in. one we bought for our daughters' room. Do not buy this brand. Spend a few more hundred dollars and get a reliable one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Television, April 16, 2014
S. Farr (Land of Oz, Kansas) - See all my reviews
This television arrived on time, lightweight, easy to set up and is great for a bedroom because it has the built in DVD player.

1.0 out of 5 stars The DVD Player Does not work, March 10, 2014
Fresh out the box never been use. After setting it up, I go to watch a DVD movie and the DVD Player would not except the DVD at all.

Proscan 32-Inch HDTV with Built-In DVD Player