Published 15 months ago by James L. Strong

2.0 out of 5 stars We purchased this TV with great expevtations but...
Published 5 months ago by HZ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A whole lot to like, few quirks, otherwise it would have been 5*, April 30, 2013
James L. Strong "max4urmoney" (outside San Ramon, Alajuela, Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Proscan 32-Inch HDTV with Built-In DVD Player (Television)
The picture quality is spectacular and the sound is adequate. I really enjoyed this television, but here are some quirks, have to change the TV to DVD to even have the disk inserted, meaning, it is more complicated than it needs to be. I would rather, if I insert a DVD, that it switches automatically, as that is the reason, after all, I am inserting a DVD. I love "mute", as I do not tolerate commercials well, mute is a very small button on the remote. The remote is very responsive, but is laid out strangely, in comparison to others. Mine was listed as 1080i and it looked it, Mine has 3 HDMI and a "-C" at the end of the model number. Really quite impressed with the resolution and not disappointed with the sound either. All in all, great television and the DVD player is a nice bonus to have it in the package, despite being more manual than it needs to be. I would give the picture quality a solid 5*, sound 4*, remote, 3*= 4* total. Price and overall satisfaction 5*.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV with DVD Player, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Proscan 32-Inch HDTV with Built-In DVD Player (Television)
I bought this TV as I wanted to have a good size tv with the option of playing DVDs. We have a huge collection of DVDs, especially for my kids, so it is convenient to have a DVD player right built into the TV. I am very pleased with our purchase. The TV was easy to set up and looks really nice on the TV stand I got for it. Picture quality is better than I expected. Sound quality is definitely adequate - it isn't bose quality speakers, but I have no trouble hearing the TV loudly from across the room. I would recommend to someone looking for an affordable TV with great features and a nice design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Picture Quality, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Proscan 32-Inch HDTV with Built-In DVD Player (Television)
This TV has meet and exceeded my expectations. I have it HDM1 and it looks like 3D. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Proscan TV, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Proscan 32-Inch HDTV with Built-In DVD Player (Television)
This TV is a great buy have one same brand works fine great sound and picture quality so I said get a combo it works great.

2.0 out of 5 stars We purchased this TV with great expevtations but..., February 26, 2014
This review is from: Proscan 32-Inch HDTV with Built-In DVD Player (Television)
Were are on day 40 of owning the Proscan 32-inch HD TV with built in DVD player and are now boxing it up for repairs. The DVD player is non-functional and additional monies have been spent trying to follow "suggestions" from customer service. The service received via phone was terrible as it appears the customer service department is off shore and they are only equipped with a list of pat answers that are of no help whatsoever. We were disconnected each and every time a transfer to the next person who would repeat the same nothing answers so needed to redial and go through the same useless steps 7 times.
We purchased because the description was that is was in great condition etc. This TV was to be used in our new business and the centerpiece to the open house/grand opening now in just days so we are extremely disappointed with the TV and the lack of customer service thus far.
I will write more once we hear what can or can not be done after the "repair" is done to which we are responsible for all shipping charges etc.

2.0 out of 5 stars DVD PLAYER DOES NOT WORK, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Proscan 32-Inch HDTV with Built-In DVD Player (Television)
DVD player did not work straight out of the box, still have not been able to get the DVD player to work.
Be very wary ordering this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., July 3, 2013
This review is from: Proscan 32-Inch HDTV with Built-In DVD Player (Television)
The picture is beautiful. The DVD is easy to work. My granddaughter loves it. Great, Great, Great! I rate this product as high as I can,

2.0 out of 5 stars Repeat logo won't go away, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Proscan 32-Inch HDTV with Built-In DVD Player (Television)
I bought this TV/DVD combo specifically to run DVDs on loop all day. Problem is whenever repeat is selected there is a repeat logo on the screen that never goes away!

1.0 out of 5 stars DVD player, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Proscan 32-Inch HDTV with Built-In DVD Player (Television)
TV shows a great picture. Sad to say the DVD player does not work! Sad we can't be without a TV and send it back for another one. Electronics should be checked before sent out to customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Television, April 16, 2014
S. Farr (Land of Oz, Kansas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Proscan 32-Inch HDTV with Built-In DVD Player (Television)
This television arrived on time, lightweight, easy to set up and is great for a bedroom because it has the built in DVD player.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›