Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Size: 32-InchChange

on April 30, 2013
The picture quality is spectacular and the sound is adequate. I really enjoyed this television, but here are some quirks, have to change the TV to DVD to even have the disk inserted, meaning, it is more complicated than it needs to be. I would rather, if I insert a DVD, that it switches automatically, as that is the reason, after all, I am inserting a DVD. I love "mute", as I do not tolerate commercials well, mute is a very small button on the remote. The remote is very responsive, but is laid out strangely, in comparison to others. Mine was listed as 1080i and it looked it, Mine has 3 HDMI and a "-C" at the end of the model number. Really quite impressed with the resolution and not disappointed with the sound either. All in all, great television and the DVD player is a nice bonus to have it in the package, despite being more manual than it needs to be. I would give the picture quality a solid 5*, sound 4*, remote, 3*= 4* total. Price and overall satisfaction 5*.
44 comments248 of 256 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2011
I was a little skeptical about ordering this item, as there was only 1 review. The review however, was very good.
So I decided to order and can not tell you how pleased I am wth this tv. It came sooner than promised, packaging was great, easy to set up, and sound and picture are great. The DVD function is easy to figure out. I am very happy with my purchase and would give it 5 stars across the board.
3030 comments344 of 359 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2012
Set-up was easy and I was viewing channels in a few minutes. DVD player works fine. I got this TV to replace one in my bedroom that stopped working. I rated 3 stars because I tried to set this TV where my old one was, up on a high dresser. Well this was OK until until I laid down in my bed and the people on the screen looked like ghosts. To be able to watch it, I had to put it on a stand at eye-level. Viewing from different angles to the right and left is OK, just not from lower than the TV.
88 comments379 of 404 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2013
I bought this TV as I wanted to have a good size tv with the option of playing DVDs. We have a huge collection of DVDs, especially for my kids, so it is convenient to have a DVD player right built into the TV. I am very pleased with our purchase. The TV was easy to set up and looks really nice on the TV stand I got for it. Picture quality is better than I expected. Sound quality is definitely adequate - it isn't bose quality speakers, but I have no trouble hearing the TV loudly from across the room. I would recommend to someone looking for an affordable TV with great features and a nice design.
33 comments135 of 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2015
It's a great TV for the RV. The sound is just OK, but what can you expect from a small package? It is what it is. If I want better sound I will attach an external speaker unit. The picture is excellent, the DVD player works perfectly. I'm happy!
review image
0Comment60 of 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2012
I tried 3 other TV's before I found this one. With every other TV, the viewing angles were horrible. Whenever you moved even slightly to the sides or below the center of the picture (off of 90 degrees to the TV), you couldn't see a thing. This TV provides almost 180 degrees to the sides and a very good picture if you are looking at it when it is on a shelf and you are sitting below it. (I still bought a mounting bracket which allows me to angle it down a little).

You do have to change modes from TV or HDMI to DVD before it will allow you to put in a DVD. The DVD player takes a few seconds after being put into DVD mode before it will accept the DVD (pushing harder doesn't help).

The only problem I have with the TV is that there is no Directv codes that will allow me to use the Directv reciever's remote control to control the TV/DVD. I called Directv and I even called the manufacturer who suggested some codes that didn't work. I have purchsed a Logitech Harmony 600 universal remote which I need to teach in order to use just one remote. That seems to be working ok so far, but I just started using the Logitech remote yesterday, so I'm still in the testing mode on that.

As far as the TV goes, you can't go wrong on the price for a TV/DVD with such fantastic viewing angles. I would highly recommend this TV/DVD.
11 comment192 of 215 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2011
i purchased this to use as a DVD player in which i didn't have to hook up alot of wires through my flat screen tv, the picture is great and so easy to use, i would recommend it to anyone.
22 comments106 of 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2012
Bought TWO for my children's rooms in March. It is now September, 6 months later and NEITHER work. Have tried everything, but they won't even turn on at this point. They were only used sparingly and I am very unhappy with this product. I will try to get my money back via the manufacturer.
UPDATE: 1/16/13 - manufacturer would do nothing except say that often times with this unit the power cord will not work and you have to get a new one. They would NOT send me another power cord. I bought 2 new ones, at my own expense and they DID make the TV's work. I am wondering if it was just the original cord that was faulty or if I will have to replace again in a few months. I think if the manufacturer knew about the problem they should have replaced the power cords for free or offered me a new unit. Still unhappy, but was NOT given the change to return for money back, so this will have to do.
66 comments219 of 249 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2011
I found this TV to be just right. I needed a smaller size for a small bed-room, this fits perfectly. The picture quality is as good as my $500 TV and the sound quality is acceptable.
What I really like is the ease to be able to pop in a DVD and watch it on the TV. remote control, connections, etc are all pretty much standard.
0Comment116 of 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2013
The unit itself looks cheap. Quality is ok. No controls for the DVD on the tv so you always have to have the remote control handy.
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse