Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 8, 2010
This TV is a good TV for a bedroom. The built in DVD player really saves space. Plus the price is right for an extra TV.I now own both a 26 and 32 inch proscan tvs, My research showed that proscan is made by RCA and RCA has been around for a long time. I would buy another as I did. Also I had a minor problem with the first one amazon sent me and within 3 days of reporting the problem Amazon had fedex picking up the old one and I had the new one in the bedroom within the same 3 day period. That was great service by Amazon. I would definitely buy another proscan and would definitely not be afraid of buying it through amazon.
on March 15, 2010
The picture on this TV is just ok. The sound is pretty bad. The real problem is that the component hook-ups are in only which means that you cannot hook up a set of auxilliary speakers or a sound bar. This is really disappointing since the sound quality on the set is bad and totally perplexing since anyone buying a flat screen tv will probably be interested in enhanced sound. The set I received also does not have functioning manual control buttons. The only way I can operate it is with the remote.
44 comments|13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2010
Don't bother with this TV. I purchased one for our kids bonus/ play room knowing it wouldn't have the quality of higher-end TV's. The picture quality is very poor and now I'm having techical issues. The TV automatically switches to DVD input when watching TV or using other input devices. Tech support is suppose to be open on certain days, but all I get is a recording and full mailbox.
on May 13, 2010
Bought proscan 32" lcd tv thru amazon.com. T.V. has an unwatchable picture. Have had cable company out to try to adjust set and verify cable reception not the problem. They were unable to adjust picture. Have tried to locate a number to contact proscan for advice and was unble to find one. Have attemped to contact Amazon as what to do next and have not been successful. I have moved in the past month and did not use the set until about a week ago, 32 days after purchase. Don't see the customer service tab on Amazons web page. My $400.00 mistake. Won't be a customer of either again.
on April 29, 2010
If you've researched this tv, you'll see mixed reviews. The picture quality is good, however, the sound is absolutely horrible! I'll equate it to listening to AM radio through a blanket. Also, the remote only works when you're less than 4 feet away from the tv. Buyer beware, you get what you pay for.
on August 30, 2010
I really like this television. The quality of the picture is very good and the sound is better than most its size.
on July 16, 2010
I bought the Proscan 37LB30QD 37" with built DVD Player. Great TV for the price. Was going to put in kids room but I liked it so much I gave them my 32" TV and put the Proscan in my bedroom. My wife and I now have a bedroom full of kids at night (limited time of course) watching TV with us. We love this TV!
on May 21, 2011
I purchased this item on sale about 2 years ago. Picture was so-so from my cable box so I used the s-video input. Picture quality improved greatly. Dvd works fine. The remote control is probably the worst I have ever seen for any electronic device. The keys are too small and the most frequently used keys are in the wrong place!!
If you buy this tv, buy a universal learning remote and transfer functions.
on December 15, 2010
I have this tv six mons ago, it working ok with very poor pics quality until yesterday the picture totally disappear, can not find Proscan tech support, no website, no phone contact, if anyone know the contact information for Proscan please share to us.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2011
All good about the TV and features, just a bit tricky remote control.

Wondering where to buy a replacement?

See 1 answered question