5.0 out of 5 stars amazing Tv with huge screen for a shocking price
Not sure why or how I got such a great price on this tv. never heard of this company but have had luck with amazon endorsed procucts and happy this one worked out tpp
Published 10 months ago by kevin mccorriston

2.0 out of 5 stars Crappy Remote and Crappy Support
Published 13 months ago by Sean Paiz

2.0 out of 5 stars Crappy Remote and Crappy Support, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Proscan PLED4274A 42-Inch Slim LED 1080p HDTV (Electronics)
i bought this tv for $300, which was a great deal but out of the box the remote did not work and i had to contact amazon, who sent me to proscan support, who sent me to another support line, just to try to get it replaced. In the end, it was not replaced and i had to PURCHASE another one for 20 bucks. Now, almost a year later, the TV has stopped functioning correctly, giving me the little blue light for ON but a black screen and an unresponsive TV. Shipping it to them to be fixed takes 6-8 weeks and they dont even pay for shipping. Amazon has never let me down in the past but this product just keeps getting worse. I would not recommend it just because of the Support i received which took about a week of talking to different people via phone and email to actually get to the right number!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed., July 10, 2013
Just got received it yesterday, played Avatar blu-ray and there was A LOT of ghosting, picture is not very clear and any scenes involving movement look grainy/blurred. Any scenes that are focused and dont involve movement look like what an LED tv should look like. Also, I cannot hook up my PC using HDMI because any time I open a browser or play a video the screen goes black and I have to change inputs back and forth every 5 minutes.

For $299 I cant complain but I have already placed it on craigslist to try and make a profit, if not it is going back to Amazon due to the poor picture quality, usability issues and it also came with 3 dead pixels.

I should also note I am comparing this to my 50" Samsung plasma and there is a WORLD of difference between these 2 TV's in picture quality alone. Spend the cash and get a name brand with good specs.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing Tv with huge screen for a shocking price, November 16, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible don't do it, June 7, 2014
The screen is perfect but the speakers were blown out when it arrived and the audio completely stopped working within 3 months

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to Very Good and maybe even....., May 18, 2014
I want to say this TV is just good but it's not it's very good if not great. Most people these days aren't buying a 42" for their main TV which I didn't either. This is for a spare room and for that I like it.....for $299 I love it. No apps here just a TV with what I consider a very good to great picture. I use it with a smart blu-ray player so I'm more than satisfied. If your looking for a smart TV with all the apps, look elsewhere. The price of this TV keeps climbing in price so you may want to shop around. For $299, hands down this TV is a steal, at $457 it's becoming a purchase! A purchase crowded with other quality products which may offer more for your money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, August 12, 2013
Its good for the price. Its not a smart tv; but I have a PS3, so it was fine. Clear and pretty nice picture.
Only one issue: It doesn't have USB connection. It has three HDMI inputs, no input for the USB. Would have been nicer to have at least one.
But oeverall happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 17, 2013
Fast shipping! Great tv! Clear picture, slim, very classy looking! Glass base is a nice touch goes great with any modern decor housing style.

1.0 out of 5 stars stopped working after 3 months, July 29, 2013
Have only had the product for a month or so, but it was exactly as described. Nice picture and sound quality. If it lasts, then I will be extremely pleased. Great TV for the money!

September 21, 2013 3 months after purchase...

TV won't turn on. Called manufacturer and talked with a lady from India. Need to return the product to Illinois for repair or replacement (at my expense). I've changed my 5 star to 1 star. Hope my replacement lasts longer than 3 months! Standby....

5.0 out of 5 stars proscan led 42, April 30, 2013
This is the second proscan LED tv I have bought. This tv has a clear picture. I have encountered no problems at all. The sound is not bad for this Type of tv. I am really impressed with this name . I would highly recommend this tv. Amazon has the best price on the 42 inch LED tv. I Also purchased the 4 usar r square trade service plan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, May 13, 2013
Bought this for a gift for my grandmother. She is very pleased with the TV. We mounted it on the wall, it is very thin design and looks great.

Proscan PLED4274A 42-Inch Slim LED 1080p HDTV