5.0 out of 5 stars For those with open and discerning minds
Charles Fillmore and the Unity movement which he co-founded has always urged individual thinking and stayed away from dogmatic beliefs, and as such, don't fit the definition or understanding of "cult". However, his thinking is definitely non-traditional, and I don't recommend his books to fundamentalist, Biblical literalists.
That said, this is definitely...
Published on October 13, 2001 by Neal Reynolds

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted: An editor
Although I do love a good Myrtle and/or Charles Fillmore read, I do wish Charles would employ an editor once in a while.

As I am reading the book, I cannot help but wonder if he knew what an outline was or the concept of "flow".

The content is up to Unity standards and I do enjoy the way the "chapters" are akin to small capillaries that feed out of...
Published 14 months ago by LMB

5.0 out of 5 stars For those with open and discerning minds, October 13, 2001
Neal Reynolds (Indianapolis, Indiana) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
That said, this is definitely a book to read. It's not about material prosperity as such, but about over all prosperity in all areas of life. So if your primary aim to get filthy rich, this isn't for you. But if you are seeking a more fulfilling life, a greater understanding and closeness to the Great Power in our universe, and a mind-expanding, soul-enriching reading experience, I recommend this to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Single greatest book on Prosperity, April 18, 2004
I have read many books on Prosperity. This book pulled it together for me. I am on my 4th time reading it. Prosperity is about quality of life. Since reading this, my income and equity has exceeded in amounts to large to say. My sense of peace and purpose is even larger than that. The book was written so long ago that sometime the language and word usage can be tricky. At the end of each chapter are questions intended to help grasp the concepts. I found this to be helpful. This is a must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book saved my life!, April 3, 2000
"anonymousi" (Unity Village, MO) - See all my reviews
Charles Fillmore knew what he was talking about. I use the prinicples outlined in this book and have gone from being unemployed and unable to pay the utility bill to self-emplolyed with very little debt. This book explains what money is, how it works, and how I can work with it. I AM PROSPEROUS!

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoughtful, revealing, July 3, 2000
By A Customer
An interesting read for anyone who wants to resolve any fear issues they have about money and God's supply. Mr. Fillmore was the co-founder (along with his wife, Myrtle) of the Unity School of Christianity, which is most certainly NOT a cult, contrary to the uninformed contention of Mr. Ricci.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always works for me, July 12, 2005
LC (Walnut Creek, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
Not sure I understand why but each time I read this book great things happen to me. If you are open minded with some faith it may help you too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Suspend your preconcieved ideas on how prosperity works, March 26, 2007
Unia (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This book is simple in words, although the language is formal and sometimes a bit stilted, the message is loud and clear...prosperity, joy, abundance is our birthright. As an self-proclaimed spiritual seeker I found that this book is in line with other spiritual texts, that limitations, lack and scarcity, are created not outside of us but by our own self imposed restrictions and acceptence on what other people say we should have and what we cannot have. We are our own severest critic. We live in a world where rationality and logic are worshipped. If it does not have a scientific explanation...it's not real. Do yourself a favor, suspend this judgement and you will get the message of this book. The rest is up to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gratitude for what you have is the master key of prosperity, September 6, 2009
According to Fillmore, the Divine is always ready to give. It has no choice in the matter; it must give, for that is its nature. It is ever the same, constant, abundant, freely circulating and available. Turn the great energy of your thinking toward "plenty:" ideas, and you will have plenty, regardless of what men about you are saying or doing. The Divine is persuaded and directed by intelligence. If you find yourself low of funds, Fillmore says, praise and bless whatever you have and imagine it growing larger. Talk only of prosperity and it will become your reality. Don't simply ask God for riches. Instead, like Solomon, the richest man of his age, ask for wisdom, for ideas. There is something very comforting and inspiring about Prosperity. It is the book to read when you feel overwhelmed by your financial problems, as it shows you that ultimately, the source of all wealth is immaterial.[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 3, 2000
"anonymousi" (Unity Village, MO) - See all my reviews
A must for anyone desiring to know and understand the pinciples of giving and receiving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prosperity (Unity Classic Library), January 15, 2006
This book speak the truth of truth's! A person gains so much much inside on how we attract or keep the flow of prosperity buy the deep seeded fixation we hold in our subconsious minds! This is a must read book!

Patty Thomas

Selah, WA.

4.0 out of 5 stars Metaphysics and prosperity, February 24, 2006
I found this a good basic text for getting the spiritual and material aspects of enjoying abundance in a satisfying perspective.

Prosperity