CHOE Qi Protable Wireless Charger Power Bank 7,000mAh for LG G3, Nexus 5, Nexus 7(2013) , Nexus 4,Nokia Lumia 1020/ 920/928, MOTO Droid Maxx/Droid Mini,HTC Droid DNA, HTC Rzound,Blackberry Z30,Pentax WG-III camera,Samsung, Google, LG, HTC and Other Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- External Backup Battery Power Bank 7000mAh (1A/1.5A) output
- For Qi Standard Device such as Lg G3, Nokia Lumia 920 , Lumia 820, LG Optimus G Pro , LG Optimus Vu II , LG Optimus LTE II and Google Nexus 4 etc
- You can charge one mobile wirelessly, and the other by cable at the same time
- Power on: Gently Touch the power button once to turn it on.and putting your qi device phone on charging pad, it's start to charging when hear "beep" sound and the wireless charging indicator light turn to blue
- Power Off: if the battery is not actively charging anything it will automatically power of after about 30 seconds
Power Bank with QI wireless charger function
CHOE QI wireless power bank charger works with any Qi-enabled device through an adapter or an embedded chip on receiver
Power Source: AC Adaptor plugs into charging padYou can charge one mobile wirelessly, and the other by cable at the same time;
1. Output: DC5V/1.5A
2. Charging Current: 1000mA
3. Input Power: 5W
5.Charging time:6-7 H
6. Distance: 0-10mm
7. Dimension: 131x84x16mm
8. Weight: 320g
9. Charging Rate: ≥70%
10. QI Standard
QI Charging Devices compatibility list:
1. This Wireless Charger Pad works with fully QI-ENABLE devices .
-Nokia Lumia 1020/920/ 928: QI charge built-in.
-HTC 8X, HTC Droid DNA, HTC Rzound, HTC Incredible 4G LTE: QI charge built-in.
-Moto Droid Maxx, Droid Mini: QI charge built-in.
-Google Nexus 4, Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7(2013): QI charge built-in.
-LG D1L, LG LTE2, LG G2, LG G3: QI charge built-in.
-Pentax WG-III camera: QI charge built-in.
-Blackberry Z30: QI charge built-in.
2. It also works with device equipped with a Qi-compatible receiver:
-Samsung Galaxy Note 3/ S4/ S3 / Note 2 : QI wireless charge receiver required.
-iPhone 5C / 5S /5 / /4 / 4S: External receiver required.
-Nokia 925, Nokia 720: QI wireless charge receiver required.
-Nokia 820: External receiver required.
3. Packing details : Wireless charger × 1 , USB cable × 2
Top Customer Reviews
* I'll keep updating this as time goes on if anything important changes.
* The box for this device labels is the " TX-5600 Wireless Charger ".
* The manual calls it the " TX-5608 Wireless Charger & Power Bank ".
(putting these here to help it come up in web searches as it may be listed differently in different places)
I picked this up to charge my new Nexus 5. It arrived within 2 weeks (it was shipped from China so that isn't a bad length of time and I was aware of it), about 1 week earlier than I really expected.
... SUMMARY ...
* Simple operation
* Solid (with 2 small exceptions noted below)
* Easy to read the battery status
* Ample battery capacity
* The silver plastic on the side looks "plasticy", minor.
* The power button is a bit wimpy, rattles when shaken, but not badly.
* The black plastic case is a fingerprint magnet, but this is also minor.
* Manual's English translation is ... not good (see screenshot mentioned below)
* Not supposed to wirelessly charge a device while charging the battery (as per the manual). I had planned to use it as an active charger at night as well as an on-the-go wireless battery. HOWEVER in thinking about how best to preserve battery capacity it is making a lot of sense to me to not leave it plugged in. I'll just pick up a cheaper pad charger for my nightstand and still have an excellent road charger.
... OPERATION ...
Operation wasn't completely obvious at first. This is mostly because it wants a different type of click to power it on vs. off.Read more ›