4.0 out of 5 stars Works great
Published 14 months ago by FUFY

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for price but not perfect
I bought these for mountain biking and one of them always gives me a blister on the side of my knee. The sticking seem is on the inside which may look better but it doesn't help with comfort.

Having said that, the price was right and the do protect your knees well.
Published on May 7, 2009 by K. Bough

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Pro-Tec Street Knee Pads (Sports)
I use these for my snowboard where I fall a lot and they work just great, they protect my knees very well. Anyway, the info on the advertisement doesn't mention anything about sizing at all. I'm 120lb so I ordered size S but apparently the size is for children (indicated on package label) in which my size should've been M. Anyway, I force to put them and feeling a bit tight. They should've given sizing info on advertisement as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Roller Derby!!!!!!, July 23, 2011
This review is from: Pro-Tec Street Knee Pads (Sports)
These are nice for beginners in Roller Derby or even for more advanced players. One tip I can give is if its between these and a less expensive brand get these you wont regret it

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for price but not perfect, May 7, 2009
K. Bough "Hayshaker" (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pro-Tec Street Knee Pads (Sports)

Having said that, the price was right and the do protect your knees well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pads, very durable (sizing info picture to the right) -->, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Pro-Tec Street Knee Pads
Amazon doesn't have sizing info, so I uploaded a picture containing the sizing info to the right for everyone. Sizing is important with the pads because if you order a size too small, it really can be tight and uncomfortable over time depending on what you use them for. As far as the pads go, I have neither complaints nor praise. They're safety pads. What else is there?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great... but a little tight for a size 24 woman with thick legs, July 15, 2013
This review is from: Pro-Tec Street Knee Pads (Sports)
Couldn't find a larger size, needed something because I took up rollerblading again after almost 20 years off skates. These are awesome, they're comfortable (or they will be when I lose a few more pounds anyway). I also have some issues with my knees, and the compression from the full tubal/sheath design really seems to help lessen those problems. Much better than "strappy" versions.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Pro-Tec Street Knee Pads (Sports)
nice size, covers more than just my knee,it holds strong to your leg, lots of padding will make a fall easy to handle, I will try them next time longboarding down a hill.

2.0 out of 5 stars Oddly Shapped, Manufactured To Small at the Top, August 26, 2013
Bishmaya "Bismayah" (So. California City, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pro-Tec Street Knee Pads (Sports)
I bought the Elbow Pads from this same company, they are good and I'll keep using them. These Knee Pads don't have enough material width at the top to pull snug enough and as you ride they slowing work their way down.. Also if you try to walk in them the padding beneath the black plastic pushes on the top of your knee cap and it hurts. They are sturdy no doubt, however, Nobody's knee that I know of is shaped like an "L". My daughters children's pads are smarter they are more like a cup. So, I probably will have to search for something else for my knees while riding. Shoot!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice knee pad, July 4, 2013
This review is from: Pro-Tec Street Knee Pads (Sports)
It is nice, you can fall hard, and don't worry about the hit, just you have to enjoy, and skate.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome knee pads, December 24, 2012
This review is from: Pro-Tec Street Knee Pads (Sports)
these things are amazing quality for the price! i cant believe i was gonna pay 30 for them! it still would have been worth it... i found them for 18$ through amazon. i'm very happy and confident now that i feel safe!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm an old guy who just started snowboarding, so ..., December 21, 2014
This review is from: Pro-Tec Street Knee Pads (Sports)
I'm an old guy who just started snowboarding, so I bought these to hopefully start learning rails and boxes. I was worried they wouldn't stay in place, but they did, even after falls. The pads are kept in place by an elastic sleeve that you put your leg through, then secure into place with Velcro straps on the top and bottom.

Protec Black Street Knee Pad (X-Large)
$29.99 $24.88