5.0 out of 5 stars Cool graphic, sturdy...but doesn't fit :(, August 5, 2012
This review is from: Protec Spitfire Helmet (Sports)
In case you're looking at sizes...my BF has a 24-inch head and it doesn't fit. Have to return. It's too bad because it's really cool and came with some pretty cool decals for additional style.

Have to edit this because...I didn't wind up returning it! My nephew fell in love with it so I gave it to him and he's worn it all summer. His head is MUCH smaller, however he's got his hair all grown out every-which-way so it just fits him perfectly (boys these days!). Glad I could contribute to saving his brain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Skateboard and cuiser bike helmet, February 11, 2012
This review is from: Protec Spitfire Helmet (Sports)
This is a great product and the delivery was on time as forecast by Amazon and the seller. I am glad I bought the larger size (I am usually a large but after reading reviews opted for the extra large. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars my 9 year old loves this helmet!, April 30, 2013
earthymama (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Protec Spitfire Helmet (Sports)
My son was avoiding wearing his regular bike helmet while skateboarding (when I wasn't looking he'd take it off- likely to avoid the dreaded "uncool" syndrome we all remember from childhood. Since he got this one, which he picked out himself, he's never found an excuse to take it off. The helmet fits securely, is comfortable to wear and definitely looks cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves this!, January 26, 2014
This review is from: Protec Spitfire Helmet (Sports)
He gets compliments from his friends often. Make sure you get one size larger, maybe even too if he or her is at the upper edge of the measurements. It fits tightly and is very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Protec Spitfire Helmet (Sports)
I usually wear XL,This is a comfortable size.But this helmet size is very small, I need a lot of change to adapt.

4.0 out of 5 stars snug fit, May 11, 2013
This review is from: Protec Spitfire Helmet (Sports)
Comfortable straps, ordered a large snug fit, usually wear a medium in adult size. Be sure to order one size up from what is normally worn. Great product overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a 4 yr old- so much better than a "kids" product, February 25, 2013
This review is from: Protec Spitfire Helmet (Sports)
The pro-tec helmet is awesome, and as a dad I remember their gear having the best safety rating. I bought it for my almost 4 yr old son, and he's worn it doing a number of activities. He likes the graphics and the style; I like the fit and safety. Pro-tec FTW
I like this brand because they have a real sizing chart, and combined with the solid construction and well-padded liner, you can get an "active" kid like ours a helmet that's not going to fall off, but that he thinks is adding to his cred.

Don't buy kiddie products; measure your child's head and get a pro-tec.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, November 17, 2012
This review is from: Protec Spitfire Helmet (Sports)
well made helmet, fits perfectly, and very cool design. my son loved it! he doesn't even mind wearing this helmet!

5.0 out of 5 stars everything my son wanted., October 17, 2012
This review is from: Protec Spitfire Helmet (Sports)
Good helmet that both looks and works great. It's everything my son wanted and compared to the solid colors of protec helmets his friends have, this one carries a personality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, March 17, 2012
This review is from: Protec Spitfire Helmet (Sports)
I ordered this product right around christmas time and it still was shipped on time. The product was in perfect condition and my nephew loves it! Another benefit is this was the cheapest place to purchase the helmet! I would definitely recommend this seller! Thank you!!!

Rate and Discover Movies