Published on February 1, 2012 by E. Cannaday

3.0 out of 5 stars OK - pros and cons
The suit was too large on my daughter - then again she's thin but long for her age, so I can overlook that.
In terms of effectiveness blocking UV rays - I take their word for it and trust that it does its job. All I know is that my daughter did not get sunburnt (a good thing).
Published 3 months ago by Freud

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest thing ever! Your babe will live in this during vacations., February 1, 2012
This review is from: Sun Protective Baby Sun Suit by NoZone in your choice of colors (Misc.)
These provide flawless sun protection and are MUCH, MUCH easier than applying sunscreen to a wiggly toddler or baby. Everyone else has said it all (except I disagree with the person who said they are hot - they are non-clingy and very breathable - my little man is always hot and sweaty and really isn't in his suit). This, and a hat - a little sunscreen on the cheeks, nose, hands, and you are good to go! We live in Florida and have used this thing in NC, France, and in the heat of the Florida summer. We panicked like crazy when packing for the Caribbean and found we'd lost it. Eek. THESE DO RUN SMALL. ORDER UP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sturdy suit, July 4, 2010
Just Another Amazon Shopper (Los Gatos, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Nice bright sturdy suit for keeping baby's skin safe from the sun. Runs generously sized, no need to size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 2 month old!, July 10, 2012
D & L (Rogers, AR) - See all my reviews
My baby girl is 10 weeks old. The swim suit fits her perfectly. It's not tight, so I know it will fit her for several more months. I'm SO glad that I picked and purchased this one. For reference, I got the 0-6 month one. She is currently 10 lbs. 5 oz. and she is approximately 23.5" long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Customer Service, February 10, 2010
Product as described. I recommend going to the company website to view the sizes. I ordered a size that was too small and customer service was great in replacing it.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK - pros and cons, April 7, 2014
Freud (Cerritos, CA United States) - See all my reviews
My problem with it is this - temperature-wise, my child was hot outside of the water, fine inside the water, and freezing cold when she got out of the water due to the damp cloth against her skin. Yes the UPF sunblocking is nice, but my child had problems with temperature control.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfortable, August 20, 2013
Melanie K (Fremont, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered size 0-6 months, for my 2 month old who is on the big side. This will not fit him after 3 or 4 months. I did like the suit and it kept him comfortable (not too hot) and protected. The zipper was easy to use and get to his diaper when he needed to be changed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 8, 2013
So cute and made from high quality material! Easy on and off with zipper on bottom. It's a little big for my 9 month old but that's only because he's in the 0 %tile for weight. This will fit him for a while. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! A must have for water babies., August 6, 2012
My daughter is currently almost 6 months old and she's been wearing this suit for 3 months now in the pool. She's in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th for height. We pair it with a wide-brim sun hat (I bought the iplay one from this site) and she's very protected. I put a tiny bit of sunscreen on her feet and the backs of her hands just to be on the safe side.

She looks adorable in this and I get asked where I got it all the time. Sunscreen is expensive, full of chemicals, and not recommended for babies under 6 months. This is a perfect alternative. I found it easy to put on and not too warm. I put it on her right before going into the pool (along with an iplay swim diaper)and take it off once we're done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 22, 2011
This is exactly what I wanted/needed for my little girl. She just turned 1 and LOVES the water. We would go to the pool often and I hated the tiny little swimsuits we had for her. We live in Southern California and I need something that's going to protect her from the sun. Saves me a ton on sunscreen costs! I ordered a bigger size, so it's big on her now, but it will be something for her to grow into and we will be able to use it for a long time.

Very, very easy to get on and off. Easier than getting footie pajamas on! A little harder to get off when it's wet, but most swimsuits are like that. Color is just like in the picture - very bright!! I love that the legs and arms are longer, offering more protection from the sun!

UPDATE!!! (6/18/2013) - I bought this in 2011, when my daughter was just over a year old. It's now June 2013 and she still fits this suit! I have certainly gotten my money out of this! She'll be 3 in 3 months. She's about 36in and 30lbs and it still fits.

When she was younger, it covered ALL of her arms and legs, but now it's more like 3/4 length on her arms and legs. Still great sun protection! I'm ordering another one as soon as she outgrows this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't wash as instructed!, July 7, 2014
Stephanie J. Bailey (Park Ridge, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased size 18-24 months for my 15 month, 25 lb son. It is fairly loose on him, and I was happy about this because I thought there was a good chance we could use it for two years. After one successful day of lake swimming, I washed it as instructed: machine wash, line dry. The suit came out of my washing machine all fuzzy and pilled. Fingers crossed this does not reduce the suit's effectiveness. I'm really disappointed the tag didn't give appropriate washing instructions. I would have been happy to wash it by hand. Learn from my mistake!.

Sun Protective Baby Sun Suit by NoZone in your choice of colors