Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 15, 2010
When I purchased the Bloggie (which I highly recommend), Amazon gave the suggestion to buy this case. I am very happy with this purchase because it gives you a neat little tri-pod that you can use. The case is nicely crafted and I think it will definitely protect my Bloggie for years to come.
on July 25, 2013
didn't fit mine but used for hard drive case....the funny thing is I found a hard case like this one that my bloggie fit into. dollar store special. the case is nice...but did not come close to the size of the sony bloggie I have. maybe select means something special. not for me it did.
on May 30, 2012
I bought this case for my Sony Bloggie as it was recommended and had good reviews. I have used the case so far for travel and I keep it in my Camelbak when mountain biking. It is too big if you just want to carry the camera but has good room for camera accessories. When I have the tripod and a USB cord in there, the fit is great. The case is strong and stiff but not too hard in that it will give a little when being crammed. It has done a good job of protecting the camera and is a great if you don't want a soft-case or a hard-case.
on September 22, 2010
The case and mini-tripod are excellent products for the price paid. I will suggest the purchase of zag protective covers for electronic devices. Overall this is an excellent bargin with good quality case and tripod.
on October 10, 2012
This product works fine for what it's intended for, however the product was not what I thought it would be, according to the description.

I was expecting a sturdier case.

I was expecting a smaller case.

I was told I would receive a mini tripod with this purchase. When I got it I realized I revived a micro tripod

My camera has the potential to be jostled around in the case.

The price was decent.

On a scale of 1 - 10 I'd give this a 6.
on July 5, 2012
Great product and well made with everything I needed for my camera. Great price and quick service from the vender.
on November 9, 2012
If you want to carry a lot of accessories for your Bloggie then this is a good fit; however, it resembles too much of a fanny pack for me. I will keep searching for one that is more tailored to the Bloggie and doesn't have the fanny pack look.
on August 31, 2013
My wife is hard on all her items in her purse and previously broke her Flip. Got her a New Sony Bloggie and this case has been a Godsent in protecting the new Video Camera
on July 3, 2013
Hi guys! Camcorder Panasonic HC-V700 has a width of 60 millimeters, and the USA Gear Hard Shell Carrying Case has a width of only 30 mm. How can I put this camera there?
on July 18, 2010
A great caes for this camera. The first one I ordered, the camera barely fit in it. Even has belt loop holder. Took on vacation & it worked great.