Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on April 12, 2014
I purchased this case to house an Olympus digital voice recorder (WS-802), together with headphones and a USB cable or extra batteries, and it securely holds everything without stuff rattling around inside.

It's sturdy enough when closed that I could probably sit on it without damaging it (and mine is an epic-sized caboose, to be sure), or any of what's inside - and it's large enough that I'm not likely to forgetfully leave it lying around somewhere, but not large (or heavy) enough to be a burdensome thing to carry with me wherever I go.

A note to the 'is it Made in the U.S.A.?' crowd: the brand is "USA Made," but the flip side of the tag bearing that name clearly says 'Made in China' - just an fyi.
on June 30, 2014
I needed a hard shelled case that wasn't bulky to protect my Tascam DR-05EB Portable Digital Recorder, and this case can hold the recorder, a data transfer cord, and 2 spare AA batteries with no worries anything will rattle around once zipped inside.
on March 30, 2014
I didn't hesitate to buy this case for my Olympus DP-201 Digital Voice Recorder. What surprised me
was how large it was. You can easily put 2 recorders in here + store an extra supply of batteries.
The case is hard and will work well for me.
on April 18, 2016
This works great for small digital recorders. I've had mine about 2 years now and use it every day. It has a mesh pocket inside for the recorder and opposite one for the instructions! Hard cover makes dropping it safe for the recorder, I've found. Comes with lanyard and zips tight.
on August 22, 2013
I bought the olympus 802 and this case is bigger then I thought it would be but the voice recorder fits perfectly. There are pockets for headphones or batteries. So overall it protects the product and and works great!!
Defenetly would recommend it
on January 19, 2015
Bought several of these for my WD Passport Ultras. The Passport & cord fit well. The case protects against scratches and minor damage, but is not made to withstand rough treatment like throwing it on the ground. Some reviewers have griped about that. If that's what you plan to do, buy a heavy-duty case.
on December 30, 2013
This is a well constructed case that is sturdy and capable of protecting a small item. It was actually too big for the recorder I had but that is not fault of the case. It is a semi hard case - not mushy, but firm.

One the inside it has a strap on one side to secure your item behind and a mesh pocket on the other side that would work well for a cord or batteries. Solid zipper. I feel confident using it.

(Actually don't think the cleaning kit was part of the deal when I bought mine so I can't comment on that.)
on February 1, 2014
This was ordered for my office to keep digital recorders that belong to the bureau for various interviews. The other cases we have are larger and bulkier, so this will make things a lot easier for our business partners.
on March 10, 2014
This is a good case for Olympus VN-702PC voice recorder. Holds the recorder and the microphone and USB cable. I'm very glad I purchased a hard case as there's no telling when it will fall from my desk.
on June 17, 2013
I use the case for a small recorder. It is stylish and protects electronics well. I recommend the case highly.