Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
Yes, the top cover needs to be completely removed.
Apr 10, 2014 by Jerrell L. Tucker
votes
Yes, it does.
Aug 8, 2013 by eclecticwhyzas
votes
The case fits only the camera, not the hood, and looks great, sturdy so the camera will be protected from minor bumps and bangs,
Mar 1, 2013 by PCOLA
votes
I do not know, but the best buy guys will
Dec 15, 2014 by jennifer george
votes
If this camera is the same shape and size as the SX50, then yes, the megabrand leather cover will fit. I can say that the cover for the SX50 is very exact to the camera, and there would not be any room to wiggle should the SX60 be slightly larger.
Oct 25, 2014 by GRANT KALASUNAS
votes
Ms Rivers, It seems that these camera cases are made to fit one particular model of camera. I have never seen a Canon SX10IS and therefore would not be able to tell you if it will fit. I know I bought one of these cases for my SX50 and another one for my wife's SX210. Two differently shaped and sized cases. These mega Gear cases are on Amazon under the Mega Brands name. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_photo?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Mega+Brands&node=502394 You can go to this URL and start to search through the many, many different cases that Mega Brands sells. If you do find one Then I strongly suggest you buy it as these cases are well worth the money. They make these cases for SONY, Nikon, and Olympus models too it seems.
Aug 26, 2014 by GRANT KALASUNAS
votes
Best to contact Mega Gear on that question as I can only answer for my SX50HS!
May 7, 2014 by albert pung
votes
Sorry since I don't have a Nikon p600 I have no idea....
Mar 13, 2014 by David Blair
votes
PU leather is split leather laminated and covered with a polyeurothane coating. This is not "genuine" leather. That would cost 4 tiMes more, this is a nice case I am pleased with. It.
Feb 25, 2014 by jennifer george
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers