Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Protective Digital Voice Recorder Carrying Cover Case by USA Gear - Works With Sony ICD-PX333 , Olympus WS-852 , Philips DVT2700 and Many More Flash Memory Digital Voice Recorders
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 11, 2013
As other reviewers have mentioned, this carrying case is a good size. My Sony ICDUX523 Digital Flash Recorder fits in the main pouch and there is a lot of room and other pockets for earbuds, spare batteries, and the like. It seems well made.
on December 27, 2011
This carrying case is good for mp3 players, with room for earphones, USB cord, and flash cards. The freebies included are useful and evidence the attention of the vendor.

It's hard to write much more - it's a bag and it works.
on May 18, 2015
This protective case is a great addition to my Sony voice recorder that I use for taking notes in my classes and has held up well. It has enough space for the recorder and other things as well which is a nice future. The only issues I have with it are as follows. It is my opinion that the case itself is a little too bulky, now if it is that way to better protect the recorder I could see that, but it would be nice to try and slim it down some. Also because this case can fit on a belt (like I wear mine) it would be nice if the back panel that runs through the belt and the part that is closest to your body were say made of mesh to keep that part of your body cooler. All in all though this is a nice protective case, this was a good purchase.
on December 9, 2012
At first I was a bit wary of the inside compartments of this case - the inside portion didn't seem all that tight for lack of a better word, meaning the interior pockets all felt a little loose. But after a little use none of the accessories I put in the pockets or the voice recorder have done any loose flopping, so I have more confidence in it now and thus like it more.

I frankly did not do hours of research or anything to locate this case, so perhaps there is something out there that has slightly tighter pockets that all/each can be secured shut, but for the price this feels like a very good deal and solid case.

Olympus themselves do not seem to offer any sort of similar realistic carrying case - they have a tiny case I purchased that pretty much only fits the recorder, and has an open top. That is good if you are looking to only use the recorder, very quickly and very often, but if you are looking to transport your recorder with the accessories (I plan on using it for hiking and basically saying thoughts out loud for writing purposes ultimately, once the weather improves a bit) then this neoprene case is plenty good enough - it is now part of my "writing pack" I am creating for springtime.

It has:

--On the front, a larger zipper pocket.
--In the inside left, a small front loose pocket; behind that a larger back pocket with tight velcro to hold closed.
--In the inside right, another front loose pocket; behind that another larger back pocket that is loose - no way to hold closed.
--On the back, a belt loop to hold on belt if you want.

Once you zip the whole thing up, you do have much confidence that regardless of if they stay in the pockets everything will stay in the case. This case also should easily fit all accessories one might buy for their voice recorder.

Bottom-line: Well-worth the cost. currently the seller, Accessory Genie, has it for $9.99 with $3.99 s/h added. Accessory Genie seems to be a good, responsive seller too by how they emphasize customer service and satisfaction - something I always respect and appreciate.
on August 9, 2012
I bought this for my voice recorder and now have ended up swapping it with my MP3 and recorder! I am going to buy 2 more so I don't have to swap. I would buy one of these just to have to protect your little devices. The cleaning kit comes with a little brush that works great on your computer/laptop or wherever along with recorders.
on May 17, 2012
This is a great case with lots of pockets to hold my two voice recorders, extra batteries and earbuds. I debated quite a while due to price plus extra for shipping, but it has worked well for me and I would buy it again. I like the light color - makes it easy to find when in my suitcase or tote bag.
on August 3, 2012
The bag is perfect for the voice recorder I have - Sony ICDPX312.
My only complaint is that the packaging and pics show and describe a "removable arm band" and there is no arm band included. Not that I really needed one, but just FYI.
on November 3, 2011
I needed something to hold the DVR, its USB, and another accessory I ordered for it. It all fits and I still have room to stuff in a couple more accessories.
on June 25, 2013
I know the recorder comes with a really neat stocking like pouch, but it really doesn't seem adequate protection. Thanks to Amazon, I discovered this wonderful company that sells reasonably priced carry cases. The case is muted in color, very servicable, fits neatly in my tote bag and is large enough for the mike as well. Truth is, I'm running out of new words of praise for Amazon and Amazon's sellers: they are consistantly wonderful.
on October 20, 2012
I bought this item to hold a laser pointer and recorder for meetings. I was surprised to find that it has 5 (or 6) pockets. So in addition to the two items I mentioned, I can also fit some batteries, a thumb drive, and a usb cord! The Neoprene allows for the case to stretch to hold just one more item! The only thing I wish I could fit is a normal size pen (why I give it only 4 stars).