5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and nice looking, February 13, 2012
I bought this case for a tablet I recently purchased and It is great! I like the features of all the pockets to put things in and the roomy pocket for my tablet. It is very sturdy and even did well in the rain today. It is worth the money.
A well made item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoulder bag for my 7-inch tablet, April 29, 2012
This review is from: Gray Mighty Nylon Jacket Slim Compact Protective Sleeve Shoulder Bag Case with accessories compartment for Pandigital SuperNova - 8" Media Tablet + Black Clear High Quality HD Noise Filter Ear buds Earphones Headphones with a MIC ( 3.5mm Jack ) (Electronics)
I wanted a small lightweight shoulder bag for my new Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and this one works out well. The material is a gray-with-black weave, which is slightly shiny and looks lighter than the image on Amazon. I wish the case were a little smaller. In fact, I was able to squeeze my iPad into it--but I didn't try to close the zipper!

I didn't like the carrying strap. The clasps looked too large compared to the size of the case and it didn't have a pad to protect your shoulder and neck from the pressure of the strap. Fortunately, I had a strap from an old laptop bag that makes an excellent substitute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Mighty Nylon Jacket Case, February 12, 2013
This is a wonderful case for a tablet! It has a handy side pocket to store things in! Nice shoulder strap! I would highly recommend this case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, February 7, 2013
I bought this for my 8 inch tablet. Since most tablets are 7 and 10 inch, I was having a hard time finding one for my 8 inch one. This one fit perfectly and has pockets for earphones, pencil, etc.

I would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars shoulder bag pandigital, May 4, 2012
I really like the bag. I do wish it was bigger to put more accessories in it. I loved the red and the strap is nice length.

Rate and Discover Movies