Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gray Mighty Nylon Jacket Slim Compact Protective Sleeve Shoulder Bag Case with accessories compartment for Pandigital SuperNova - 8" Media Tablet + Black Clear High Quality HD Noise Filter Ear buds Earphones Headphones with a MIC ( 3.5mm Jack )
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 13, 2012
I bought this case for a tablet I recently purchased and It is great! I like the features of all the pockets to put things in and the roomy pocket for my tablet. It is very sturdy and even did well in the rain today. It is worth the money.
A well made item.
on April 29, 2012
I wanted a small lightweight shoulder bag for my new Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and this one works out well. The material is a gray-with-black weave, which is slightly shiny and looks lighter than the image on Amazon. I wish the case were a little smaller. In fact, I was able to squeeze my iPad into it--but I didn't try to close the zipper!

I didn't like the carrying strap. The clasps looked too large compared to the size of the case and it didn't have a pad to protect your shoulder and neck from the pressure of the strap. Fortunately, I had a strap from an old laptop bag that makes an excellent substitute.
on February 12, 2013
This is a wonderful case for a tablet! It has a handy side pocket to store things in! Nice shoulder strap! I would highly recommend this case!