The Proteus PAR-5500 folds for easy storage.
The machine also includes a comfortable ergo seat with unique seat rollers located on the underside of the seat rail. This not only prevents dust and dirt from gathering on the rail, but it also helps the seat glide exceptionally well with each stroke. And thanks to the pivoting foot pedals--which offer five adjustable levels--you can easily optimize your position on the rowing machine. As a whole, the PAR-5500's ergonomic, high-quality design makes it perfectly suited for both cardio workouts and endurance training.
To keep your workouts on track, the PAR-5500 offers an oversized, easy-to-read LCD display panel and an advanced computer with 16 levels of electronically controlled resistance. Users can also turn to the 15 preset workout programs, which include six preprogrammed workouts, four user-controlled workouts, four heart-rate-controlled workouts, and one watt-control program. During each program, the computer will automatically increase and decrease the resistance level according to the profiles shown on the LCD display. Other features include a built-in cooling fan, transport wheels for easy transport, and a folding frame for storage.
An easy-to-read LCD display panel offers an advanced computer with 16 levels of electronically controlled resistance.
- Frame: Commercial aircraft grade aluminum
- Resistance levels: 16
- Recovery function: Yes
- Display panel: 16 columns
- Distance display: 100m, with feedback windows
- Feedback: Time, 500m split time, strokes per minute, total strokes, distance, watts, calories, and HR
- Displayed when not in use: Clock, alarm, date, and temperature
- Programs: Manual, P1-P12, heart rate control, race, and user
- Heart rate measurement: Built-in receiver
- Max capacity: 280 pounds
- Dimensions: 96 x 31 by 19 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 100 pounds