5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite of all the Casio ABC watches
Published 4 months ago by S. Hatfield

3.0 out of 5 stars Instructions only in Japanese!
Nice watch, but there are no English instructions! This should be made more clear as now I have to try to find instructions to use the watch.
Published 3 months ago by Joe Naughton-Travers

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite of all the Casio ABC watches, March 14, 2014
S. Hatfield (Golden Valley, MN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Protrek Triple Sensor Corresponding with World 6 Station PRW30001JF Men's Watch Japan import (Watch)
Fantastic watch. Much easier to wear that most of the the ABC watches. Much brighter face, larger numbers, lighter weight. I don't mind big watches but they can be a pain sometimes and most of the Casio Triple Sensors don't do well as an everyday watch. This one does. I could wear it all the time and never would it seem out of place. Everything is easy to read and as far as I can tell, very accurate. I wish the alarms were a little louder the that would be my only complaint.
Shipping was VERY fast and reasonable. It came about 2 days earlier than I had hoped for so that was really great.
Great ebayer and I'm keeping them as one of my favorites.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, December 31, 2013
I'm usually a G-shock guy but I really liked the clean face of this watch. The display is very sharp and clear and easy to read. Has all the usually functions of a G-shock. Backlighting is nice with 2 LED lights on the side. 24 hour count down timer and it displays the time also on the same screen, also on the stopwatch. Overall very nice. I actually thought it would be bigger but its actually a medium sized watch. The other functions-barometric pressure, temperature, and compass I haven't really tested for but you can switch between the metric or imperial system. Solar powered and atomic clock synchronization which I have to monitor but the time on it was already synchronized to my cell phone so it seems pretty accurate without any adjustment.

5.0 out of 5 stars After PRG270, I just had to get this, June 18, 2014
This positive display PRW3000 is technically like my PRG-270. It is definitely slimmer, lower-profile, lighter, and with softer bands. It is more beautiful but I believe that my PRG-270 is a better beater watch. I feel I have to "take care" of this PRW3000 more. It does look like a smallish Suunto but in a more sturdy case. I first got the stealth negative display version but returned it to the mall store I bought it from and got this positive display instead. Much better! I like stealth negative display watches but the returned negative display PRW-3000 appears a bit "blingy" and shiny instead of subdued. This positive PRW-3000 though looks really good without looking "fashionable" with its color coordination: matte effect and dark grey band. In addition, the negative display version of the PRW3000 seems harder to read than my PRG-270 negative version. All-in-all this positive display PRW3000 will be on my wrist for many years to come. I dont regret selling my plate-size and puck-thick PRW-2500 (I miss its duplex display though) and buying its successor, this lean mean ticking machine.

Update 7-2-14: I dont want to sound like an ad but, even though I already have a positive display PRW3000, I just couldnt resist a recent "lightning deal" on the negative display PRW3000-1ACR here on Amazon.com (around about 50% off!) that I re-purchased the negative display, "blingy", "shiny", and "hard to read" and all. If the price is right, what "flaws"? Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars First impression is "WOW", January 21, 2014
Shipped fast to me. Band is unreal on the comfort scale. The size and display are amazing. I'm looking forward to playing with this watch. It's a huge step up from the old pathfinder that I have (and still love). Get one! Stat!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it made in Japan?, June 16, 2014
NGUYEN TAN MINH (Phoenix, Arizona, USA) - See all my reviews
Is it made in Japan? I have seen all of them in Thailand made. I have a friend using a Japan made PRW 3000. Any idea? Thanks so much

3.0 out of 5 stars Instructions only in Japanese!, April 22, 2014
Joe Naughton-Travers (Providence, RI United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Get the range man its awesome., April 14, 2014
This watch is great don't get me wrong, we have had many adventures. But I recently got the Rangeman the new Casio G shock with the ABC functions and it would be wrong of me having had both watches to not put you in this direction.

The range man essentially makes this watch redundant. If you buy this watch and get a range man down the track you will be sorry you didn't have one sooner.

Do your own research though and form your own opinion on what I have just said.

Rate and Discover Movies