5.0 out of 5 stars When a troubled heart does not forget
Published on April 16, 2012 by Jane Austen queen

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay
again a lot of repeating, there needs to be more happening in her stories so that there isn't as much over and over
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars When a troubled heart does not forget, April 16, 2012
This review is from: Proud Wolf's Woman: Lakota (Kindle Edition)
Neeheeowee, Cheyenne brave, is full of rage and revenge towards the one, another native, who killed his wife and unborn child. His story and that of Julia began in book 1 even if it was brief. I loved book 1 and I really loved this book because Neeheeowee's revenge just went on and on. I gave it five stars because no matter what Julia did to entice Neeheeowee, he did not give in and I loved the stoic and proud warrior. One interesting thing that Karen Kay brought out about the hero was his weakness in the matters of his own sexual needs. He was far from perfect and she made this clear to the reader. I also felt sorry for Neeheeowee and Julia. Julia suffered so much under her husband that there were times I wished I could strangle him and I was glad with what happened to him.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Proud Wolf's Woman: Lakota (Kindle Edition)
I was SO hoping for these two to end up together when I read Lakota Surrender. Such a beautiful story.

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, January 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Proud Wolf's Woman: Lakota (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Karen Kay is a new favorite. I've downloaded many of her others. I couldn't put this book down and stayed up way past my time to finish. It brought tears to my eyes at times. I was happy they meet up again with Tanishka and Kistina so you could see where they were in their relationship too.
The love in this book defied the times and I was happy for Julia and Neeheeowee.A really great love story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this author, April 11, 2013
This review is from: Proud Wolf's Woman: Lakota (Kindle Edition)
i am a sucker for a good Native American book. Makes me feel a little closer to my ancestors. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Romance, Laughter, Lessons, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Proud Wolf's Woman: Lakota (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book. I had read the first of Karen's Lakota series and really enjoyed it. I was anxious to start this book, but didn't think it could top Lakota Surrender... I was pleasantly surprised. This story had a little of everything. As Proud Wolf and Julia moved across the prairie, he following her to keep her safe and set the path before her that he wanted her to take, I was laughing out loud at the visual Karen created of Proud Wolf eliminating the dangers around her, as Julia obliviously meandered across the prairie. I greatly appreciated the way Karen presented the lesson that love conquers all and that forgiveness is a more satisfying and rewarding choice than seeking revenge. I'm not one to reread books, but I intend to return to this book to enjoy it once again.

5.0 out of 5 stars karen kay, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Proud Wolf's Woman: Lakota (Kindle Edition)
great steamy stories a girl can easyily read. i really like the, all!!!!! if u like steamy strories u aill love these.!!

5.0 out of 5 stars You Own My Heart", September 21, 2012
This review is from: Proud Wolf's Woman: Lakota (Kindle Edition)
Julia deserved a great love, and found one in her friend Neeheeowee. She tried to deny her affection for him once before, but when she sees him again, the flames were there, and could not be denied.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Installment, August 30, 2012
This review is from: Proud Wolf's Woman: Lakota (Kindle Edition)
This was a great second installment from the tribe. I really fell in love with the characters. The struggle to remain true to his cause or to be true to his heart. This book sucks you in from the first chapter right until the last "." I'm sorry there isn't another one already waiting to be read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014