5.0 out of 5 stars Smells like lavender, lathers up like a dream, January 10, 2012
This review is from: Provence Lavender / Jasmine Grandiflorum with Sea and Rose Clay Soap(Face and Body) (Health and Beauty)
I am a sucker for hand made soaps that have a luxurious lather. This is a very good sized soap that smells like a field of flowers. The lavender is the most notable of the floral scents, and I can hardly notice the jasmine but I would buy this stuff over anything on the shelf. Go ahead, spoil yourself, you deserve it.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet fresh scent, December 14, 2012
I was quite pleased with my order. I went and surrendered three bars into care packages for xmas. Will need to order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product..., June 1, 2013
I purchased this item for my wife; who has sensitive skin, it has not irritated her skin either. She loves it and it smells wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars squeaky clean, July 31, 2010
a nice bar soap- however i thought it might be more fragrant than it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Lovely, October 18, 2013
You can tell tht this soap is hand made and it is pure and great for extra sensitive skin !
Looks and feels so nice.
I really love this product.