5.0 out of 5 stars probiotic problem solver
I have 2 cats with chronic diarreah. After trips to the vet, antibiotics, and a change of diet, they were fine for a while, then the problem came back. The vet suggested a probiotic, and gave me Proviable-DC to try. It took longer for the diarreah to clear than expected, but they are now on maintance dose of Proviable every 2-3 days and all is well in the catbox world
Published on August 26, 2009 by Kathy H. Mcdonald

1.0 out of 5 stars cats w/nausea won't accept it
Published on August 19, 2012 by cat lover

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars probiotic problem solver, August 26, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great!!, February 26, 2010
Susan E. Bickford (fairfield, me United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Proviable DC - For Dogs and Cats - 80 Count (Misc.)
My rescued foster puppy had horrible diarrhea from deworming and this product worked fantastic at restoring his intestinal health! My vet gave me a free sample to try that came with the paste and pills. The paste was easy to administer with this clever syringe. No worry of giving too much or too little as you can easily lock in the dose. Within 24 hours he had nice firm poops again. He is now on the capsules for 10 days and his poops are firm. YAY! Going to keep a bottle of the pills around the house and use it when those stools start looking too soft. In a multi-dog household it is a must have product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my cats life, November 21, 2012
This review is from: Proviable DC - For Dogs and Cats - 80 Count (Misc.)
My 10 year old tuxedo cat was suffering from an upset tummy every day and vomiting. I sprinkle 1/2 capsule on his food in the morning and the rest of the capsule at night and no more tummy upsets or vomiting. My kitty has a new life!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this product!, September 12, 2012
This review is from: Proviable DC - For Dogs and Cats - 80 Count (Misc.)
I use the pills everyday in my dogs food and it seems to help him with his strange stomach issues.

1.0 out of 5 stars cats w/nausea won't accept it, August 19, 2012
This review is from: Proviable DC - For Dogs and Cats - 80 Count (Misc.)
I can't comment on how well the paste works because when I really need to use it, my cat refuses to accept it. Whether it's cramps from occasional loose stools or nausea that accompanies it, there is no way to get this in my cat. If I put it on his paw, he refuses to lick it off, and his mood shifts from content to resentful. I have no use for this product and wish I hadn't ordered it. I even tried it as a proactive approach, sensing the signs of another bout, and he still will not take this product, even when he feels okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars my cat used to need this daily but he got better, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Proviable DC - For Dogs and Cats - 80 Count (Misc.)
my cat used to have diarrhea every single day. The vet had him on antibiotics, so they recommended also putting him on pro-biotics. If he took the antibiotics without these pro-biotics, he would still have the runs but adding this helped it to stop. You just open the capsule, sprinkle powder into their soft food, and stir it up and he didn't even notice it was there (easier than the anti-biotic which I had to shove down the back of his throat). But eventually, they had me take him off it, and he was better! Hope it works for your furry baby too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Digestive enzymes !, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Proviable DC - For Dogs and Cats - 80 Count (Misc.)
one capsule emptied into dogwood each day helps or 13 year old wheaten Terrier digest here food better....just like yogurt cultures =] She has been of this for a year with great results :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for an ageing cat, September 3, 2013
kimb (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Proviable DC - For Dogs and Cats - 80 Count (Misc.)
As my cat gets older, he has more and more issues coming up. Most recently it is ill formed poo from inability to properly absorb nutrients from his food. This product helps, and all I do is sprinkle it over his morning meal and no more nasty liquid poo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitty Yogurt, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Proviable DC - For Dogs and Cats - 80 Count (Misc.)
When my kitty had a stomach upset our vet suggested trying Proviable DC. It easy to add to his food or I always keep a couple of jars Gerber Stage 2 meats on hand to feed him for a day or two when he doesn't want to eat his cat food and mix a capsule in a spoonful of the baby food. Proviable DC is a safe solution to help settle a cat's stomach. The vet calls it kitty yogurt. Purchase it on Amazon, it's a lot cheaper then from the vet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Probiotic, December 11, 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Proviable DC - For Dogs and Cats - 80 Count (Misc.)
My dog was prescribed this when we were out of town and he became sick with stress related gastric problems. I am continuing to use it on his food and he is doing well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›