5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!
I am very happy with the book. It has been a wonderful addition to our history course. A great perspective that you don't find in other curriculum.
Published on January 17, 2012 by mom23grlz

1.0 out of 5 stars Christian Homeschooling Pseudo-History
America's Providential History contains far too many lies to cover in a short review, but here is a sampling of what you'll find in this popular homeschooling pseudo-history book.

To begin with, you'll find many misquotes that appear on David Barton's "Unconfirmed Quotations" list -- misquotes that even a revisionist as bad as Barton advises his minions not to...
Published on September 10, 2007 by Chris Rodda

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, January 17, 2012
This review is from: America's Providential History (Including Biblical Principles of Education, Government, Politics, Economics, and Family Life) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book & resource!, January 22, 2013
I'd heard great things about this book over several years, and I'm so glad I finally got one. It's loaded with historical facts and really details the spiritual foundations this country stood upon from the very beginning. My prayer is that we could somehow move toward upholding those early values again someday. I highly recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars True history, January 10, 2013
Learn how much of the true history of this country has been deleted from our school books. Doesn't matter if we agree or disagree with what was done. Historical facts should not be changed to meet our current thoughts and beliefs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend to understand the foundation of America's "liberty and justice for all.", November 2, 2013
This book needs to be on the bookshelves of all those who are interested in the foundation of America. Excellent exposition of how the Bible and The Reformation were integral seeds not only to the formation of America's political and economic genius but even more importantly to its freedom of religion, all of which have led to America's legacy as the greatest beacon of liberty in history. I don't see how American history can be taught adequately without the information this book provides. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars I never understood how a country that rebelled could invoke Gods name until reading this!, July 27, 2013
While I have always loved being American and a part of our country I have always struggled with the idea of us rebelling against our authority and forming a new country...BUT...this book has not only explained how our God has had His hand in it frm day one it has lit a fire of patriotism in my heart! History taught as never before and facts never brought to us in schools!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Opener, April 20, 2014
Everyone needs to read this. It really gives you a true history of this country from the start and helps you understand what has changed and how we have gone astray.

5.0 out of 5 stars my son ended up with this book, March 6, 2014
It is interesting how our guidelines in the U.S.A. came from the principals in the Bible.
It is not good to keep this from the next generation.It is how we got here by sticking to these principals and like anything that is not maintained, is will degenerate and be washed out to sea.We need to keep the American flag flying and not let another Nation take our children on a control freak hike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo pleased!!, January 2, 2013
This was a long-wished-for Christmas gift for my hubby. We both love that it is such a treasure chest of the God centered forming of our nation!!! Great shape, great price, speedy delivery!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Refocused history of America's birth as a nation, June 23, 2013
America's Providential History is a story about the birth of a nation that you don't get in today's history books.

The focus is on the character of men at that time and the reason they left England for freedom in the New World. Today's history books focus on story telling with some facts thrown in, while completely hiding the idea that our Nation was founded on Christian principles. This book will provide the reader with a much needed different look at history.

At times expect some slow passages, but overall the book is well written and intellectually fascinating. After reading this book it would be hard to invision the reader holding on to the world view that America was not founded by God - respecting men.

4.0 out of 5 stars America's Providential History, December 22, 2013
Fances Albertson (Greenville, S.C., US) - See all my reviews
I chose this book to find out some American history and was very pleased when I started reading it. I would reccomend this book to everyone who is interested in the truth about our american history.