Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on January 25, 2011
on February 11, 2013
This is a great cartridge that comes with 6 different fonts and a TON of other stuff. I used it right away to make valentine's day cards. I love that it has cuts for most holidays which was the main reason why I chose this cartridge.
on October 25, 2011
I love the variety of fonts that can be created with the Lyrical Letters cartridge. They are clear and legible. My one frustration is that I find that with heavier cardstock, I have to hand cut the inner parts of letters like "o", "d", "g", etc.
on January 20, 2011
I love it! One of my favorites! It has several differnt fonts on it. I use this one all the time. I like to use different fonts on some of my projects and I always end up going back to this one. Did I mention I love it??
on February 22, 2013
This is a great cartridge. I was looking at just having some variety on basic fonts. When I received it, there are so many bonuses that makes this an essential one to have in your collection. There's extra shapes, frames, sayings and of course a lot of variety on letters.
on August 10, 2010
I really like the cartridge. It is one of my favorite fonts that I own.
on February 5, 2014
This cartridge has plenty of fonts and several phrases and designs that are great for making cards! It's a great starter cartridge for a new Cricut owner such as myself. I only have 2 cartridges so far and have had my Expression machine since December 24th. I have used the Lyrical Letters cartridge to make several birthday cards, 3 get well cards, a couple thinking of you cards and an anniversary card. Very fancy and detailed cuts!
on July 22, 2011
I just got my Cricut and am starting my collection of cartridges. This one is great with a lot of variety of lettering.
on September 3, 2014
This was another one of those cartridges that are great to have for the fonts and I love using my machine so I get as many fonts and letters as I can. I cannot even say that I have ever been disappointed with a cartridge and this one ranks right up there with the way I love all of the other ones I have. If you want something that adds to your ability to create, this is another good cartridge to get.
on March 21, 2016
Lyrical Letters is a great font cartridge. You can use just this cartridge alone for so many projects since it offers 6-7 different fonts. For a cartridge with that many fonts and the price that it sells for, it's definitely a steal! On top of that, I got it shipped with Amazon Prime, so it came super fast! I love it! One of my favorites! It has several different fonts on it. I use this one all the time. I like to use different fonts on some of my projects and I always end up going back to this one. Did I mention I love it??