Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on March 18, 2008
My cat used to puke all over the house, sometimes several times a day. I use prozyme on his kibble and he doesn't barf anymore. This has changed our relationship, I used to resent him and he would shy away from me, now he is friendly and I am happy. Pukelessness rules! Hooray for vomit free cats!
22 comments16 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2009
My dog was diagnosed with Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency about a year and a half ago. That means that his pancreas does not produce enzymes to digest his food anymore. That makes for a VERY sick dog if he can't digest his food (diarrhea, etc. etc.)!!! The doc prescribed him Pancreazyme which was going to cost me around $100 a month I believe. Well, we couldn't afford that so I did a ton of research and found this alternative. I sprinkle it on his food every time and he's good to go. This stuff cost about 1/12 of the price of the prescription stuff!!!
on January 3, 2009
I have a Shepherd/Labrador mix who will be 15 years old in May 2009. In his prime, he weighed 72 lbs. At his most recent vet check in October 2008 he had dropped to 51 lbs. He had also picked up three habits he had never displayed in his entire life - begging at the table, rooting through the trash and eating his own feces.

The vet explained that although his senior bloodwork was normal, his body was not processing the nutrients in his food so he was looking for sustenance. To put it bluntly - he was starving himself to death. My vet recommended Prozyme.

After almost two months on Prozyme, Galahad has gained three pounds. He doesn't hover at the table or nose through the trash and he doesn't scour the yard for his own droppings. His appetite for regular food has even improved.

I would definitely recommend Prozyme.
on May 8, 2008
I myself and hundreds of other Dutch rabbit-owners use Prozyme to prevent our buns from having an intestinal or stomach blockade, most of the time with good results. Blockade is a very serious, and often life-threatening, situation with rabbits, and Prozyme helps the digestion and with that keeps the intestines going. We could not do without Prozyme!
on August 2, 2008
Prozyme changed my life and saved me tons of money at the vet. My cat had a puking problem and threw up at at least once a day on average. I was always stepping in it, it was so gross and not nice to live with. I took her to the vet several times spending hundreds of dollars on tests that always came out clean. Next they wanted to do an endoscopey! The nurse called once again to tell me of the clean results of a new test and asked if I tried Prozyme. I tried it and we are hooked. Now kitty never throws up except for the rare occasion of a hairball. I will never feed her again with out stirring some of this magical powder in!
on April 6, 2013
Two of my three dogs started eating poo recently. Eww. I purchased this product in hopes of stopping this behavior, and perhaps saving them from conditions that result from poo-eating.

I give this product to my dogs once a day. I fully expected them to notice the odor of the product (the scent isn't strong, but I can notice it; so I thought the dogs must)...My dogs take no notice of it and gobble their food up as quickly as they ever did.

Both dogs have ceased eating poo since using the product. I am not sure if this is because of the product or because I've become much more diligent cleaning the yard of poo since witnessing the first few poo-eating episodes. I'm pretty sure there's still poo out there, so I still have to give this product credit. The dogs eat rawhide, the poo in the weeds that I haven't found stays there. That's all I'm asking for.
on October 25, 2007
I've been using Prozyme for my cats for about 5 years. I really think it's helped their digestion. My cats never have loose stools or any of the digestive problems I so often read about. It's a good product and very cost effective.
on September 24, 2009
Both our dogs used to have gas problems, but with Prozyme the gas problems cleared right up. This is one excellent product! Highly recommended!
on July 27, 2007
Prozyme was recommended to me by a friend. I have two French Bulldogs that sometimes have digestive issues and this really helped them. They just seem to have less gas when I add this to their food. What I really liked about Prozyme over other similar products is that you do not need to keep it refrigerated. I had another brand that was costly and lost the entire bottle because I forgot to put it back in the fridge after using it. I don't have to worry about that with Prozyme.

Buying it off this site was definitely cheaper. My local pet store wanted twice the price for the same size. Only downside was that the shipping took quite a while. It took them 4 days just to process the order and then they shipped it.
on February 17, 2009
A friend of ours told us to start giving our dogs Prozyme because we had exhausted all alternatives for my Lilly's ear allergies. We had been to the Vet too many times to count and so I was willing to try anything! We have been very pleased with our purchase. We give it to all four of our beloved dogs now! In the month that I have given her prozyme, she has had only one ear outbreak and that was the first week. Compared to the four or more times it used to happen every week its a miracle :) Someone told me the allergies could be from the way her body digests the food and Prozyme helps with the digestive process. I would reccomend it to everyone.

See 1 answered question