Chef Paul Prudhommes Magic Seasoning Blends has been in business since 1982 when customers from Chef Pauls New Orleans-based K-Pauls Louisiana Kitchen restaurant began asking to take home the chefs unique seasonings. What was once a garage-housed operation has grown to a 50,000 square-foot plant. Currently, Magic Seasoning Blends offers all-natural, MSG free products in sixteen different blends; Magic Pepper Sauce; seven ground, dried Magic Chiles; four Magic Sauce & Marinades; and several cookbook gift-packs. With the exception of Pizza & Pasta seasonings and the sauce/marinades, all products are certified Kosher.
Chef Paul Prudhomme's Magic Seasoning Blends ~ Ancho Ground Dried Magic Chile, 1.3-Ounce Bottle
- Ancho is the sweetest of the dried chiles, mainly used in preparation of sauces and moles.
- This chile is used in many of the recipes from Chef Paul Prudhomme's cookbook, "Fiery Foods That I Love" and many are ingredients in the "Kitchen Expedition" and "Louisiana Tastes" cookbooks.
- Magic Chiles are in their purest forms and contain no essences, oils or extenders.
- Packaged in a 1.3 ounce bottle.
- Use the Magic Chiles as an addition to your favorite dishes and not as a substitute to the recipe's seasoning portion.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Dry, ground Ancho chiles
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.