Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Format: PaperbackChange

on August 16, 2010
I didnt find anything new in the book. To be fair, I have been reading alot from other books, so there was no revelation for me. It probably would be good for someone hasn't read other sources.
on June 12, 2013
Thoroughly enjoyable - a real person's experience who understands first hand what it is like to live with this condition
Who can put a sufferers perspective on the frustrations we have have with the traditional advice.

That psoriasis is a symptom of a combination of internal imbalances is refreshing
Stress & chemical imbalance from food can manifest as psoriasis - is a very plausible thesis. That the triggers are different for each sufferer matches my experience.

I like the approach of being kind to yourself and treating yourself gently.
I recommend this to all sufferers
11 comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2014
Excellent book filled with interesting information. As a sufferer of Psoriasis, I will definitely put to use the recommendations I found
on July 13, 2009
It's a wonderful book from the insider's viewpoint. She had psoriasis and conquered it with diet and proper attitude. I have the same approach and am working to create a Legacy Trust to send people to the Dead Sea in Israel for sea, sun, diet and meditation spa treatments. [...]

[...]
0Comment5 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2008
I have just finished haft of the book. It makes a better senses than most Doctors and Dermatologists telling you. I appreciate the fact that the writer shares your psoriasis experience.
0Comment6 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2003
Some good advice much of which defies popular medical opinions, for the great fight against this disease.
0Comment7 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2002
I bought this book, and have shown it to others. They also thought this book was very good information. I gave it to a friend for her daughter that has psoriasis, so I just ordered another one for myself. I can't wait to get it. If the writer of this book reads this, I just want to Thank Her...
0Comment6 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse