5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book
For a text book, I love this book! It is well written, and I love the way it is set up! Two-thumbs up!!!
Published 11 days ago by Heidi Britnell

3.0 out of 5 stars Book looks copied
Before clicking buy, check where the book is shipped from.
I got one that looked copied, It has a "JAYPEE" on the lower left of the the front page.
Paper is darker than what I used to buy from amazon.
So, I was disappointed but they got all the correct information in the textbook.
hopefully, I will pass my psych class.
Published 4 months ago by Portia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Book looks copied, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice (Hardcover)
Before clicking buy, check where the book is shipped from.
Paper is darker than what I used to buy from amazon.
hopefully, I will pass my psych class.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, July 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Great experience, good quality book, no problems with delivery process :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Book Arrived Falling Apart, March 31, 2014
As far as the book goes, it is what I need for the class I am taking. As far as the condition it arrived in, this is where I have a problem. I rented the book and it arrived falling apart and now I am concerned that when I send it back, that I will be charged for its condition. I could not return it due to the fact that I needed it now and not later. I hope that someone contacts me about this so I do not have an issue when I send it back. If not, then I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars psychiatric mental health nursing, March 17, 2014
the book came in great shape, best price and excellent customer service. My wife was very happy as no making or indent was written inside the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, March 9, 2014
EASY READING, DESCRIPTIVE, AND TO THE POINT...GREAT REVIEW QUESTIONS ON THE CD. THIS BOOK WAS REQUIRED FOR MY NURSING PROGRAM AND I CAN SEE WHY, I WILL HOLD ON TO THIS ONE FOR THE FUTURE.

3.0 out of 5 stars states like new, February 6, 2014
when received book it was in decent condition but had almost the whole 5 or 6 first chapters completely highlighted so I was not able to pick what I thought was important. I always thought like new was a minimal amount of wear and tear and very little high lighten so I was some what disapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the condtion of this book, January 21, 2014
Very detailed textbook and easy to understand. The book was in perfect condition when I received it. P.S. IM BROWN

5.0 out of 5 stars class requirement, September 28, 2013
It was required for a class. The book is written in understandable language and makes the subject matter easy to understand. Does what it needs to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mental Health Nursing Class, September 10, 2013
I had to have this book for school. I like the format so far. It gives you an idea of important words and objectives.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›