Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoors Gift Guide on HTL

on February 6, 2014
I was excited to purchase this app yesterday, as I own the Psychic Tarot by Holland and is one of my favourite decks.

This PT for the Heart deck is a hybrid of oracle and tarot, larger than the first, shorter than the latter. It contains the 21 major Arcana archetypes, 36 minor Arcana divided in four suites, each one with different border colours: green = emotions = cups, indigo = mind issues = swords, violet = spiritual issues = wands, and red = physical issues = pentacles.

This deck relates to queries about romantic love, self love, and relationships in general. The deck makes you dig in into your psyche to find out where and why you are in a relationships, and what you need to do to improve them or get into a better one for you.

The design of the cards by John Matson is just lovely. Very in tune with the Psychic Tarot design, with simple but neat colours and symbols used, very powerful images and little background details. They have a modern feeling, with hints of retro-futuristic elements and characters. The back of the cards is just gorgeous: jade green with a simple flower in it.

I love that the layouts provided include not only the usual ones (1 card reading, 3-card reading and yearly forecast) but two ones that I find especially helpful for relationship matters: Issue, action Outcome layout, and the Blessings and Challenges layout, both of them are a 3-card spread.

The two things that do not work for me are 1/ The deck has a very masculine feeling and strength, so I guess it is perfect for male tarot readers; to me, it is a bit not me. 2/ I get a mix of replies on my queries. Sometimes the answer has nothing to do with my query, while others is spot on.

OceanMedia House Apps are always wonderful regarding the quality and neatness of their images, and how easy to manage they are, save your readings and browse the deck, shuffle with/out sound, among other features. The introduction is really comprehensive re the card structure, card spreads, psychic development, colour and numbers meanings and how to work with the symbols you get.
on April 11, 2014
I have the app of this card deck.I mostly like having the actually physical card deck in my hands,but am running out of room for card decks and the app of this card deck and any card deck is cheaper then the physical card deck which is definetly a plus.This card deck has some pretty pictures and includes chakra cards which are also in his Psychic Tarot card deck as well.I mostly like the meaning of the cards rather then the pictures though.This card deck is mostly aimed toward helping people with their love lives,but you can apply the cards to friendships and family relationships as well and gives very helpful relationship advice.I also like it better then his Psychic Tarot card deck.So if you are needing any advice reguarding your relationships this is a card deck to have.
on March 14, 2014
I like this app, however it is eerily similar to the Psychic Tarot deck. I thought there would be some difference, there is but very minor. Overall, it's a nice app though.
on February 11, 2014
I didn't like them as well as the first deck he put out there are s lot of repeated cards from the first deck in this one