5.0 out of 5 stars Enlighten Me!
Published on February 22, 2012 by HMindmatters

2.0 out of 5 stars required text book. .. That sayxs it all....
This is a required book for me for school. I got it and read it. Enough said. ..I was not impressed by the material or the book, but saying that if you need the class you gotta buy the book. Good luck to any one needing this clad not because it bad but because the material is elsewhere and explained better.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlighten Me!, February 22, 2012
I am six chapters into the book and let me tell you that it has been an eye opener. The book is packed with concepts as well as with applied research that lets the reader understand all these concepts. It seems to me that it isn't your normal money stealing textbook; the author really put thought and heart into the content. I also have to say that the additional web links, and books that are recommended within this book are very helpful. You will never have to buy useless self help books ever again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book - Wonderful Read, May 6, 2008
Although the chapters are a tad long, I love the book. The reading goes smoothly and the example are excellent! They are current, and present great application studies. Information is practical and useful. I am not selling this one back!

2.0 out of 5 stars required text book. .. That sayxs it all...., December 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars College!, January 20, 2012
i bought this textbook for my intro to psychology class. and I've got to say that it was an interesting read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Psychology book, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Psychology Applied to Modern Life: Adjustment in the 21st Century (Available Titles Cengagenow) (Hardcover)
This is the only college textbook I have read from front to back. It is very well written, and has taught me a great deal. Although this book is most likely required for your class, I'd recommend actually reading it!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Applied Psychology, June 14, 2014
The book came in pretty good condition but really cut it close with arrival time. When going to school it needs to come on time or you get behind in your class so I wasn't too happy when it showed up the day of my class. Overall there weren't very many marked up/missing pages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hits on all the top research in the field, April 16, 2014
While I am new to the field of Psychology, this book touches on most research topics that I am learning in my other ASU courses. I really like the way the book is organized. My book was used and the previous owner highlighted exactly what was needed from my professors power points. Even so, it is a great book to refer back to when writing research papers for upper level undergrads and perhaps I can use it for graduate work too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than school......, March 16, 2014
Book was cheaper than school but not by much. Book was in good shape when I received it. It was the most expensive book this semester.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Received, March 1, 2014
Debbie F Sexton (Jacksonville, Tx United States) - See all my reviews
Ordered book for my daughter for college. Book received as described. It was very clean and I'm very pleased with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but i'm not into Psychology, February 19, 2014
I bought this book for my psychology class that I needed as part of my general Ed. The subject matter really doe snot interest me much, but it get's the job done for projects and exams.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›