5.0 out of 5 stars Psychology and PsychPortal Access
My son used this book for his class in college. It was delivered on time and was an easy reading book with clear pictures and examples.
Published 10 months ago by Cathy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a real book!!
Published on July 17, 2012 by michellef34

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a real book!!, July 17, 2012
This review is from: Psychology & PsychPortal Access Card (Hardcover)
The label by the seller says that it is a book. But when it came in the mail it is not in a actual book form. It comes with three hole punches and says it is a loose leaf book to save money. But in the information of the book it did not mention that it was like this and that all the papers would be loose. My daughter took the wrapping off before I noticed that or I would have immediately returned it. I am not happy at all with this. I need to find a binder big enough to hold all of the papers. The seller should have clearly posted that it was not actually a book. I will never buy from this seller again. I feel very much ripped off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Access Card does not work, September 3, 2013
Robert W. Bowie, Jr. (Abbeville, South Carolina United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Psychology & PsychPortal Access Card (Hardcover)
When we tried to use the access card, it said it was a used book. I can not get any help from Amazon. After paying $170 for the book and access card, I was ripped off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Psychology and PsychPortal Access, December 15, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars change the ink!, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Psychology & PsychPortal Access Card (Hardcover)
In one chapter almost all of the pages were printed with fading ink and was unreadable. So not happy with the lack of professionalism of the print job

3.0 out of 5 stars Psychology book, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Psychology & PsychPortal Access Card (Hardcover)
The ends of the book were torn and ripped but overall the pages were perfect and none of them were ripped

5.0 out of 5 stars Good textbook, October 5, 2013
This review is from: Psychology & PsychPortal Access Card (Hardcover)
Shipped on time. For my psychology class. Great info and examples. This is my second general psychology class, I took psych in high school, however my hs textbook had more info than this one. Nonetheless this is a good book.

5.0 out of 5 stars it has pictures!!!!!!!, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Psychology & PsychPortal Access Card (Hardcover)
in all seriousness, it's a great book written by great psychologists. I'm taking a class and this book is easy to read, that's all I need

5.0 out of 5 stars psychology hardcover, October 20, 2013
This review is from: Psychology & PsychPortal Access Card (Hardcover)
Just as should be when new item is ordered. No complaints. I would order from sight again. Many to choices to pick. Thank you

Psychology & PsychPortal Access Card
Psychology & PsychPortal Access Card by Daniel L. Schacter (Hardcover - June 1, 2011)
Used & New from: $12.70