From the Back Cover
The Bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- Organized around 34 main presenting problems, from blended family problems and children of divorce to ADHD, attachment disorder, academic problems, and speech and language disorders
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions—plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Designed to correspond with the newest editions of the Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Third Edition and the Child Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Second Edition
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including CARF, JCAHO, and NCQA)
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners® series:
Progress Notes Planners contain complete, prewritten progress notes for each presenting problem in the companion Treatment Planners.
Homework Planners feature behaviorally based, ready-to-use assignments to speed treatment and keep clients engaged between sessions.
For more information on our PracticePlanners® products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners
About the Author
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners. Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He managed a group private practice for twenty-five years and now is the Executive Director of Life Guidance Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
L. MARK PETERSON, ACSW, is Program Manager for Bethany Christian Services' Residential Treatment and Family Counseling programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
WILLIAM P. McINNIS, PsyD, is in private practice with Aspen Psychological Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is also coauthor of the bestselling The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition.
TIMOTHY J. BRUCE, PhD, is Professor and Interim Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria, Illinois.