4.0 out of 5 stars Good book overall
This book could use a CD rom or a DVD instead of forcing people to be on internet in order to do chapter questions and other activities. Not every one has 24/7 internet access.
Published on August 3, 2010 by PrincesseDi

Published on July 2, 2012 by peteb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst book I have ever read sounds cliche, but it's actually true, July 2, 2012
This book is absolutely terrible. It was written by approximately fifty people! That is not an exaggeration, if you look until the cover you will see all these writers of different chapters. These fifty people were apparently brought together by their shared complete lack of writing ability. The chapters are vague and useless and because of the many many writers they are absurdly repetitive. This book was a nightmare! I forget the exact number but I think it's about 800 pages long. 800 pages of introductory public health! I think anyone with half a brain could write all there is to know about introductory public health in 200 pages. The publishers and everyone involved should be fired.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book overall, August 3, 2010
This review is from: Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community, 7e (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, March 30, 2008
I needed this book for Excelsior College nursing test. This book was very informative and had an easy style to read. I just needed the book for the Epidemiology and Environmental Health chapters but I ended up using parts of the book to review for the whole Community-Focused test.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thorough, accessible text, January 28, 2008
I read this for an undergraduate nursing class and found it to be a thorough text with accessible language, featuring authors who are seminal to the field. I would recommend it to other students and teachers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Public Health Nursing Textbook, February 27, 2010
I've found the content of this textbook to be a little washed-up. I had to purchase it for a class and would not have done so unless it was required.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 12, 2014
text book for nursing school. It had the information I needed for the class

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, December 25, 2013
this book was required for nursing school, but overall it is a great book. it is easy to read and easy to understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, September 24, 2012
I got this book very timely after I ordered it! The book was in the same condition I expected it to be in, and was priced fairly! This book was very helpful with my nursing classes, and remains a resource throughout my nursing profession.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LIKE NEW I thought it was new wow!, April 20, 2012
I was so pleased to get my book and I thought it was brand new until I noticed a small amount of light highlights...so much better than the last book I bought used...GREAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, September 29, 2011
I am satisfied with my purchase. This product was on time and in good shape, as listed in the description.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community, 7e
Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community, 7e by Jeanette Lancaster (Hardcover - October 15, 2007)
Used & New from: $2.99