Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 6, 2013
I've been told, that the tenth edition is a great improvement in the chapters about modern media (internet, social networking sites, etc) are a great improvement over the ninth edition. Personally, I never had to get the 9th edition so I wouldn't know, although reading from the description I am glad that this one is offered in hardcover as opposed to paperback textbooks.

It's a textbook. Your professor requires it, you rent it (or buy it, if you're wealthy or are focusing in PR) and you should use every opportunity to suck the marrow out of it (particularly if you are renting it) because there is a wealth of information!
on July 23, 2011
This book did not go into public relations in detail enough for the entertainment field as the cover of the book leads you to believe. The description of the book did not indicate that this was a watered down version of Public Relations topics and no true strategies for the case studies. The entertainment field was covered without siting enough examples. The rest of the book appeared to be a very simplistic or freshmen level introduction to the topic that would also need to be taught by an experienced public relations professional or expert to give this book some life. The book only is not enough to fully understand and bring to life the public relations field for a graduate student. I bought it for $5, it is worth that amount, and it was enough to satisfy my basic curiosity on the subject.
on July 28, 2013
Excellent resource for brushing up in preparation for the APR exam. Replete with contemporary, relevant examples. Best of all, the publishers did a great job on the TOC so you can quickly navigate through the book.
on April 3, 2010
Highly readable and understandable introduction to the public relations field. Thorough documentation, and highly useful case studies and information from international (e.g. non-U.S.) sources.
on April 23, 2014
I purchased this book because I needed it for a class while in college. It was cheaper than the campus book store. The delivery time was much shorter. This book was user friendly, colorful, concise, readable font sixe and comprehendable. I donated my book to an academic library.
on June 19, 2013
helped with the class I was taking. Great condition and everything was together. they were writing in it but they were also helpful. Love using it when I needed to. It was light-weight so very easy to carry.
on September 18, 2011
This book came in great condition even though it was used. I've had no problems using it for my PR class. None of the pages have any writing on them, so I'm very happy with this purchase. Way cheaper than buying it at the bookstore.
on August 14, 2013
Its okay... If you want to know about PR and what its about, its a good book for the basics. If you want to know about PR, get an internship!
on May 28, 2013
perfect condition. very appreciative of them taking good care of the book. learned quite a bit and helpful book to succeed
on June 28, 2014
Ok. Not the best unless you have never heard of Tylenol or the Exxon case. Just a typical PR class book nothing special.