Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 17, 2015
Excellent and very handy for both teachers and students. It is a condensed summary of all the essential topics provided in the textbook. I bought it for my self as an outline, and I recommended it to my students college students.
on February 23, 2013
I used this for a fundamental speech class. It covered a lot more than what I learned in class. It also helped me make my speeches better. I excelled in my class thanks to this.
on May 8, 2013
Has the exact notes that I needed to study with; eliminates carrying around notebooks with pages of words that this guide has condensed
on May 12, 2012
I found this to be an excellent companion to the textbook I used for my Oral Communications class. This is just a quick reference guide but it is very succinct and easy to reference.
on April 16, 2012
This is an excellent guideline to be utilized for public speaking. I found it to be an excellent tool in my arsenal.
on June 5, 2013
Wonderful, quick study resource tool for any beginners public speaking class. Durable due to lamination and 3-hole punched. Using for college level speech course to be coupled with textbook.
on August 23, 2013
something I will actually use after public speaking class is over! Offers a lot of points on how to wrtie, format and recite a speech. Good product.
on August 29, 2014
Ordered 6pm Thursday got It 1pm Friday. What you see is what you get it is helpful for seasoned public speakers for reference.
on May 25, 2016
Great reference. Has a lot of good tips. I like that its laminated so its sturdy.
on March 26, 2015
Not in the greatest shape