1,914 Reviews
 (1,112)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rest assured, this is the latest printing
I just want to put to rest some of the previous concerns about this being an outdated issue. I'm a doctoral student, so having the latest version of this manual is paramount to the success of my program. That being said, I researched whether or not I should purchase this manual from Amazon, and almost didn't given some of the past negative reviews. I went with my...
Published on March 4, 2012 by clang_the_o

2.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE! Many pages of corrections have been issued!
I just received my copy. As a psychology professor, this text is required for my bookshelf--the same is true for students in this field. However, I was upset to learn that APA has already issued 7 typewritten pages of corrections to this manual, and they will not exchange the first printing for a newer print. This is a resource that you will use for years! Wait to...
Published on October 7, 2009 by Josie Wags

‹ Previous | 156 57 58192 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Updated edition -great, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition (Paperback)
So much easier than the old version. There are some significant changes so be careful to read the details. I needed this for school and hope it will last through my degree program, since the old version expired right after I finished my last degree. This updated edition is the best bet -apparently the first versions had a few kinks to be worked out.

5.0 out of 5 stars book review, November 12, 2013
Book was in excellent condition. Have been using it for a semester and still read it . Very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, November 11, 2013
This book is helpful in a BSN program or AIM program. I would use them when needed and use it to answer questions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good resource, November 10, 2013
Good for writting APA style papers, very helpful during nursing school. Lots of detail, I recommend this to anyone in a field requiring APA formatted papers.

5.0 out of 5 stars PhD required and it is so helpful and makes doing my dissertation and research papers easier., November 10, 2013
Everything I needed. All research papers must be written in APA 6th edition format so this is so helpful to me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not necessary, November 6, 2013
Bought this because it was listed as mandatory on a class I was taking. After taking the course I realized I hardly ever looked at this book and instead just googled the info that I needed for writing papers.

4.0 out of 5 stars APA format book - good, November 5, 2013
Good book; gives you what you need to learn the in and out of APA format along with great examples

5.0 out of 5 stars Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition, November 4, 2013
Purchased this for a college course for my wife, and picked it up myself for the heck of it. This is quite a good publication, and gives you a different perspective of the world we live in.

It's a college book, but this is by far the BEST price for it anywhere, and to be delivered in just two days with "Prime" is awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another update.., November 4, 2013
Ordered it because I needed it for school, came quick and easy via the Kindle... Just tired off all of the updates to this manual.

3.0 out of 5 stars APA Manual Fails, November 1, 2013
I like the spiral bound book; it makes it easier to look APA information up, but the book as a reference stinks.
I still need to use the Perdue Owl site to find the answers I need!
APA needs to update and be more complete.

‹ Previous | 156 57 58192 | Next ›

Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition by American Psychological Association (Paperback - July 15, 2009)
$29.95 $28.42