Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-21 of 21 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 14, 2011 4:16:50 PM PDT
BROMAN says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jun 14, 2011 6:14:43 PM PDT
Interesting that you approve of people burning the US flag. Creep.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2011 6:21:25 PM PDT
C. Gonzales says:
Of course no level is too low for the bronsense to sink if it puts Obama in a negative light.

Posted on Jun 14, 2011 6:53:55 PM PDT
BROMAN says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2011 7:27:02 PM PDT
C. Gonzales says:
It hurts you really? Why do you revel in the american flag being burned?

Posted on Jun 14, 2011 7:31:43 PM PDT
BROMAN says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2011 7:34:59 PM PDT
C. Gonzales says:
Sorry the peewee herman defense doesn't work here. You started the thread laughing about how the American flag was being burned. Own up.

Posted on Jun 14, 2011 7:37:58 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2011 7:38:15 PM PDT
BROMAN says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2011 7:38:45 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2011 7:41:49 PM PDT
C. Gonzales says:
I did view above you reveled in the American flag being burned. You do know the protest actually had nothing to do with Obama and this is the same group that has been protesting for many years for Puerto Rican independence.

Posted on Jun 14, 2011 7:45:21 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2011 7:45:50 PM PDT
BROMAN says:

Posted on Jun 15, 2011 1:48:26 AM PDT
Broman is willing to burn an American flag too to make his point.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2011 4:36:51 AM PDT
C. Gonzales says:
The video doesn't really haven't connection to obama

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2011 4:58:30 AM PDT
Brian Curtis says:
So: How does this prove that Obama was born in Kenya?

Your problem, Broman, is that you're trying to skirt away from being a birther and talk more about general criticisms of Obama.

But it won't work. This is a BIRTHER forum, and you've self-identified as a BIRTHER. Therefore, you need to present evidence that Obama is not eligible to hold public office. You can't do that by just linking to more general criticisms of Obama.

You're still a birther, and that means you have ZERO credibility. We're all laughing at you, and that's not going to stop as long as you continue to claim that Obama was born in Kenya.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2011 6:16:34 AM PDT
Dalekmaster says:
"Puerto Ricans Burn US Flag in San Juan During Obama Visit"

You strike me as someone who considers flag burning a terrible crime against America, but you apparently think it's OK if you don't like the current president. Can't have it both ways.

Posted on Jun 15, 2011 6:16:54 AM PDT
BROMAN says:
i don't argue for he sake of argue that is what you obot lames do

fools do that = obots

i post stories that have a conclusion

that is getting rid of the usurper

on all fronts

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2011 6:22:58 AM PDT
C. Gonzales says:
Actually yes you do Bronsense you've been doing it since you first came here. You post stories and draw improper conclusions that aren't supported by what you claim. Take for instance these independence protesters who are protesting for a free Puerto Rico. It has nothing to do with Obama but since you hate him you conflate the two.

Also Obama isn't a usurper you can't be one when you are legally and lawfully elected President.

Posted on Jun 15, 2011 6:35:16 AM PDT
BROMAN says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2011 7:15:23 AM PDT
C. Gonzales says:
You post a story totally unrelated to your conclusion. You're rebutted, you repeat the same thing you already said, then you run off to create a similiar topic. I've seen this multiple times from birthers.

Posted on Jun 15, 2011 7:34:32 AM PDT
BROMAN says:
why take you serious

Are u kidding? Gonzales

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2011 8:27:27 AM PDT
C. Gonzales says:
Is the english language too tough for you? Should I pretend and throw in 20 years outdated slang so that you will understand?

Let me dig up my copy of Airplane and get back to you.

Posted on Jun 15, 2011 12:30:34 PM PDT
BROMAN says:
DO THAT
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  21
Initial post:  Jun 14, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 15, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President
Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President by Jerome R. Corsi (Hardcover - 2011)
3.5 out of 5 stars   (321)