Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon February 17, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
For me, these tissues were sort of a good news/bad news thing. The good news is that they really and truly have the "scent of Vicks" (which is to say menthol). And when I have a cold, I'm an absolute fiend for menthol - cough drops, inhalers, and vaporizers.

The bad news is that if you really have a nose-blowing "open the floodgates" cold that requires a lot of tissues, there's very little point in having the scent: before using the tissue, you CAN'T inhale, and after using the tissue...well...who really wants to savor the aroma of a wet, wadded tissue? Yuck.

The other bad news is that there are only 48 tissues in the standard-sized box, no doubt because adding the scent makes them more expensive, and the manufacturer wants to fudge the fact that you're paying a bit more for a bit less. But again, if you're in the midst of a drip-and-blow cold, you'll go through this box in a very short time.

The tissues are soft enough to deal with a reddened nose (which was a boon to me recently), and the menthol scent is pleasant...but for me, proved somewhat pointless.
VINE VOICEon February 16, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
We've been a long time Puffs with Lotion consumer so it was a good chance to try out another Puffs Product.

Tissue itself - like Puffs with Lotion, very strong. I hate tissues that fall apart when you use them.
Lotion - very soothing, it does not further aggravate a sore nose
Vicks scent - a great addition when you are congested and can't breathe

A good product to have on hand when you have a cold. However, it you do not have a cold, it may be irritating to keep smelling the menthol scent.
on December 16, 2011
I just wanted to try these.
They definitely have the Vicks component, as stated.
But I prefer the one with the lotion, since I constantly use the tissues for many other things than just for the nose.
on May 25, 2013
I love these facial tissues. I have pretty severe allergies and this product is great because it helps clear my nose and is very soothing when I breathe in deeply. The scent is nice and strong and smells exactly like Vicks. I work with children in the mental health field. My job is to teach them basic skills, for example blowing their nose, and have clients who have difficulty with this (or just refuse to). Nose blowing is now made fun because the idea of getting to use a scented facial tissue is very exciting for them. So if you have kids that hate blowing their nose, this is a cool incentive for them. Thank you for a fun product.
on February 24, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
Everyone in the family prefers these tissues to anything else on the market. They are soft, strong, and have the wonderful smell of Vicks Vapo-Rub! These tissues honestly do make a difference in helping clear your nasal passages. And the smell is just comforting, reminds me of being cared for in my childhood. :) My 5-year-old granddaughter also prefer thems, as do my teenagers and adult children and husband. I would recommend to everyone. Unfortunately they are hard to find in stores but fortunately we can always find them on Amazon.
on June 28, 2011
I actually ordered this on a whim. I generally purchase the aloe vera tissues, but thought i would give these a whirl. At the subscription price especially, this is a really good deal.
As far as the tissues themselves, you get the Vicks full on when you use these. It isn't overwhelming, but it is definitely in your face. Even without a cold, these will clear your sinuses. In fact, this is great with allergies, which i suffer from. Pleasantly intense. Great product, IMO.
on December 17, 2012
We love these tissues- the Vicks scent is fantastic and soothing. I have seen them locally, but it is easier and more cost-effective to buy from Amazon.
I just wish they came in a larger box size!
on February 4, 2012
I never thought I'd have a favourite Kleenex... but now I do! I LOVE these. Having vicks in each tissue is simply glorious.
I do wish the box was a little fuller though. The six boxes didn't last as long I was expecting them to.
VINE VOICEon February 25, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I don't understand the logic of this product.
It has a light smell of Vicks, but not strong enough to have any decongesting effects.
I find the smell unpleasant. If it were strong enough to provide some cold relief, it would be nice, but this subtle Vicks reminds me of old soap. For me the scent is unnecessary and useless.
I don't care for these tissues.
on August 16, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'll admit, I only got to try a couple of these before my daughter took over the box and used them up (which isn't saying much seeing as there are a whopping 48 tissues in a box). I loved that they had lotion and didn't dry out my nose, but I really couldn't smell the Vicks at all and I don't think being up to my nose for 2 seconds is going to have any decongestant properties anyway. I didn't feel like the scent stuck around after using the tissue either so I guess it isn't supposed to work that way either. I didn't have any problems with thickness or then holding up to a good blow, but felt they were a bit over-hyped for something that doesn't really make a difference.