Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 19, 2013
Bought this as gift. Recipient was very pleased as was I. Item arrived promptly, met or exceeded all expectations, and of a quality higher than expected. Both purchaser and recipient was very satisfied.
on January 16, 2012
I bought this charm for my nanas pandora bracelet and she loved it!! It has great detail and is less expensive than the actual pandora charms.
on April 15, 2013
I purchased this charm for my "heritage" bracelet a few weeks ago. I like the ornate design on the bead, as well as the detail in craftmanship.
on July 8, 2013
So classy, yet beautiful! Absolutely love it. My husband bought it for me as a gift and it is perfect!
on August 23, 2013
I purchased several of these beads for my friend's birthday and Christmas gifts. The quality was wonderful, exactly as pictured and at a Great price. I have re-purchased these beads to replace the ones I originally gifted my friend, that were stolen. Very happy with the quality, the seller' s quick delivery and fabulous prices. I would definitely buy from this seller again without hesitation.