5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful charm!, January 16, 2012
This review is from: Pugster 925 Sterling Silver Irish Claddagh Friendship and Love Bead Charm (Jewelry)
I bought this charm for my nanas pandora bracelet and she loved it!! It has great detail and is less expensive than the actual pandora charms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Transaction, August 23, 2013
I purchased several of these beads for my friend's birthday and Christmas gifts. The quality was wonderful, exactly as pictured and at a Great price. I have re-purchased these beads to replace the ones I originally gifted my friend, that were stolen. Very happy with the quality, the seller' s quick delivery and fabulous prices. I would definitely buy from this seller again without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Piece!, July 8, 2013
So classy, yet beautiful! Absolutely love it. My husband bought it for me as a gift and it is perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., April 19, 2013
Bought this as gift. Recipient was very pleased as was I. Item arrived promptly, met or exceeded all expectations, and of a quality higher than expected. Both purchaser and recipient was very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars pugster 925 sterling silver claddagh bead, April 15, 2013
I purchased this charm for my "heritage" bracelet a few weeks ago. I like the ornate design on the bead, as well as the detail in craftmanship.